Chapter 3

Hello!!! Look a new chapter!!! Yay! And this chapter didn't take that long to write! which surprises me. Because I actually have no idea what I'm doing with this story. . . . . . and I mean like whats happening in between the parts that I already know what I'm going to do with. I know that might not make sense to guys that much, but it's basically like a road block. Like a big one. Grrrrrrrrr! Any way, I would like to dedicate this chapter to amazing_grace2020!!! She was the first person to vote and comment!!! Thank you for being there the whole way through my first story, since the very beginning! It means a lot to me! And it means even more that you want to go through another adventure with me now, in this story! Love you amazing_grace2020! Love you guys! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Lucy

Today was the day that I was going to be going to all my classes for the first time. And I was so excited, but at the same time a bit nervous. Yesterday Mira introduced me to almost everyone in the Academy, so I shouldn't be this nervous. Yet I am.

"Lucy!" Some called from behind me.

"Oh hi Levy!" I said as she caught up to me.

"Hey, so are you ready for your first day in your classes?" She asked me, as we walked to our Creative Writing class.

"Yeah. Although I feel nervous." I told her honestly.

"Really?" She asked and I nodded. "Well I promise you'll be okay. You've got classes with me, Gajeel, Gray, Juvia, and Erza. You'll be fine."

"Thanks Levy." I said and gave her a smile as we walked into our class.

"Hey Jason!" Levy called to a blonde that was halfway across the room. He turned to see who was calling him, and smiled. He was a tall man with blonde hair that stood up into one spike.

"Oh hey Levy." He called back as he started walking over to us.

"Jason this is Lucy, Lucy this is Jason. Jason's our Creative Writing Teacher." Levy said introducing us. "Jason, Lucy is new our new student."

"Cool! Cool! Cool!" Jason said. "It's been awhile since our last student! This could be fun! New brains are always fun to play with!"

"What?" I asked, not knowing whether I wanted to run away or not. Levy started laughing at me.

"What he means, is that he can't wait to see what kind of writing ideas you got stored up here." Levy said as she tapped my forehead.

"Well I can't wait to see what I've got hiding either." I told Jason and he laughed.

"I'm sure we'll all have lots of fun this year, Lucy." Jason said, as he started to walk away but stopped. "Oh, and welcome to Fairy Tail."

"Thank you." I said back. I turned to Levy. "Well he's interesting."

"Yeah most people here are." Levy said. "Jason is actually a writer for Sorcerer's Weekly, and he started working here a just last year."

"Sorcerer's Weekly?" I asked. Levy nodded. "He works for Sorcerer's Weekly?"

"Yeah." Levy said smiling.

"I Love Sorcerer's Weekly!" I said. "That's so cool!"

"Yeah and he's pretty cool too." Levy said nodding. "This class is pretty fun as well. Sometimes, when something big happens, he'll take us to go interview people. And when we get back we can write an article and whatever one Jason thinks is best he'll put it in Sorcerer's Weekly."

"That sounds like fun." I said.

"Yeah, and if you come up with a lot of good articles throughout the next few years, Jason will help you get a job in Sorcerer's Weekly, no matter how many kids. If that's what they want to do anyway." Levy said as we walked over to a desk and sat next to each other.

"Wow. I think Fairy Tail Academy is going to get me farther into a good career, than my old school." I said more to myself then to Levy.

"Really? What Academy did you go to before Fairy Tail?" Levy asked as she pulled out her note book and a pencil.

"Oh, I didn't go to an Academy before. Before Fairy Tail I just went to a regular High School." I said scratching the back of my head.

"What?" Levy asked. "Why didn't you go to an Academy? Every Academy in Foire is for people like us."

"Ever since my mom died, my dad doesn't want me doing anything that has to do with magic." I said looking at the desk.

"So you were able to change your dad's mind just recently?" Levy asked, still a little confused. I looked at her with a nervous smile on my face.

"No." I said.

"Wait, so your dad has no idea that your going to Fairy Tail Academy?" She asked me. I shook my head no. "How the hell did you manage that?"

"Loke." Was the only thing I said.

"Oh dear Mavis." She said slapping her hand to her forehead. I giggled at her.

"What are you going to do when he finds out?" She asked me. A shiver went up my spine, and I got extremely nervous.

"Nothing, I'm not going to anything. Because he's not going to find out." I said almost yelling as I hugged myself.

'At least I hope he doesn't'

"Okay, okay." Levy said. "But if he does, what are you going to do?" She asked looking at me a little scared by my reaction to this conversation. Before I could say a word the bell rang and Jason stood up from his desk.

"Alrighty class, please take a seat and we'll get started." Jason said, and everyone did as they were asked. "But before we do, we have a new student." He sat on the front of his desk. "I'm sure most of you met her yesterday, when she got the run down of the school, but Lucy would you please stand up and introduce yourself. Just tell us your name, age, magic, and something about yourself."

"Okay." I said standing up. "My names Lucy Heartfilia, I'm sixteen, I'm a Celestial Mage, and I love reading."

"Celestial Mage?" Jason asked and I nodded. "I may not posses any type of magic, but that doesn't mean I don't know anything about magic's."

"You know about Celestial Magic?" I asked.

"Just enough to know the burden that you carry." Jason said leaning back on his hands.

"You have no idea what you're talking about, so let inform you about Celestial Mages. The Spirits that we collect are nowhere near a burden. Infact it is a true gift." I told Jason, getting a little pissed off. Jason just smiled, and laughed under his breath.

"You are one of the good ones." He said. "Take a seat." I did as he told me. Realizing that he was just testing me.

"Lucy." Levy said. " I can't believe you just did that."

"Did what?" I asked her.

"You stood up to Jason." Levy said.

"Yeah, nobody says something like that about my family." I told her. At first her expression was shock, but then it soften, and she smiled.

"I see." She said.

"Excuse me ladies can I begin class yet?" Jason asked.

"I don't know can you?" I asked him back.

'Oh my Mavis! I just back talked again! To a fucking teacher! What is with me and not being able to control my mouth?'

Jason smiled at me.

"You're very strange for a girl. Your not afraid to start a fight. And you stood up to me. . . . . . . . . I like you!" Jason said and then began to write on the board. I was in shock that he said that, while Levy was trying not to laugh at my face.

'I might actually be able to get through this year with out anything bad happening. At least any worse then it already is.'