1:new school

(your pov)
I walked into cross academy. I was in my new uniform and looked around with my (e/c) eyes. I then saw yuki my best friend since Mr.cross found her. You see my mother shuki was friends with Mr.cross and still is. Because well I'm kinda like zero Except well I guess I'm nothing like him because I was born a vampire. So I'm in the night class. Anyways I dropped my bags and ran as fast as my could carry me. I hugged t and then saw zero. And I'll admit he looked HOT! Anyways I let go of yuki and hugged zero which her returned. In the only vampire that zero is okay with. And that's only because I don't upsest over kaname kuran. And yes I know kaname and kaien crosses secret about yuki. I then saw some boys from day class staring and so I winked and one fell. I giggle and zero smiles and rolls his eyes.I popped a blood tablet into my mouth since I was thirsty. "I can't believe your finally joining us here at cross academy (Y/N)" I smiles and nodded. "Me too yuki I'm very excited too also I'm excited to see senri." "of course you are (Y/N) that's your 'brother'" I laughed and nodded as I it was getting dark the two hurried to there positions and I went to my night class dorm but once I opened this doors aido came and hugged me. I laughed and hugged back. "Hello little brother" I then saw rima. I let go of aido and hugged rima. "Rima how are you?." im very good now that your joining us here" I smiled and let go and wen to senri. I hugged him tight. "Hey sis" "hey bro I missed you have you ya know told her" he shakes his head and then remembers our deal. "No please-" "hey rima senri liiiiiikes you" she blushed. "R-r-really?" I nodded and she went and kissed his cheek. "Good thing I like him too" senri blushed so and smiles. "Now you have to tell your crush (Y/N)" darn I forgot bout that...