How it all started (part 2)

*Drei's PoV*

3 days. 3 damn days.

She really knows how to kill me huh?

"Oh Drei! Why are you here?" Tanong ni Tita. Mama ni Arielle.

I just smiled. Simula nung nalaman ni Arielle na nabasa ko lahat, hindi nya ako kinakausap, hindi sya nagrereply sa messages ko, hindi sya sumasagot sa tawag ko. Pure torture.

"Hello po, si Arielle?" I asked.

"Nasa room nya, hindi lumalabas. May problema ba kayo?" she asked.

"Maybe?" I answered.

Natawa si tita.

"I think i know the problem, come in" sabi nya.

Pumasok ako sa loob.

"Upo ka, Drei" she said.

I nodded politely and took a seat on the couch.

"So, may nangyari ba?" She asked.

"P-Po?" I asked. What does she meant by that?

Natawa sya.

"Kasi naman naririnig ko si Arielle na sumisigaw ng 'nakakahiya' nung mga nakaraang araw eh, did something happened?" She asked as she wriggled her eyebrows.

"It's not what you think po" i said.

"Haha. Then what is it?" She asked.

I told her everything. Arielle's Diary and her blog. I even showed her some of Arielle's entries.

"Nako nako, akala ko naman malaking problema" she said.

"Tita, do you think she's mad at me?" I asked.

She smiled.

"Nahihiya lang yun" she answered.

Tumayo si tita, she walks towards the cabinet, then she threw something, gladly nasalo ko.

"What's with the key tita?" I asked.

"Go to her room, pag-usapan nyo yan" she said before going to the kitchen.

I nodded then started walking towards Arielle's room. After 3 days ngayon ko lang ulit sya makikita. Damn those 3 days it felt like a decade!

I'm standing in front of her room. Should i knock? Or should i just barge in?

After 10 long minutes of useless thinking, i decided to just barge in. Bahala na.

I put the keys on the doorknob and opened the door, slowly.

I saw her, laying on her bed, staring into nothingness.

God, i missed her.

She turn her gaze on me, just like her normal facial reaction when seeing me, her eyes grew big and her cheecks turn red.

She grab the pillow beside her and threw it to me. Wtf?!

"ANONG GINAGAWA MO DITO?!" she shouted.

Nagtago sya sa gilid ng kama nya habang nakatalukbong ng kumot. Lalapit sana ako kaso...

"HEP! WAG KANG MAGKAKAMALING LUMAPIT SA AKIN ALEXANDREI CASTILLO! I'M WARNING YOU!" she shouted again.