This is, what im talking about.

A/N- This chapter is dedicated to my best friend 'Kissmyarsebaby', she is beautiful, and her stories are absolutely AMAZING. Don't forget to vote and comment!... 

Chapter 1

This is all where it began...

I was just sitting in class, you know not paying any attention. Like always. Then all of the sudden i felt things been thrown and me. It was the most hottest guy in school, called Harry Styles. What? Why is he trying to get my attention? Why me?

Obviously, I looked. Then i just saw his green eyes staring into mine, then BOOM! The bloody teacher Mrs Coffield, interrupted my moment, "Why are you interrupting my lesson Miss" she yelled. "Why you interrupting my conversation", I argued back.

"DETENTION LILLY!" She yelled louder.

As i looked around the class with embarrassment, Ok well done Lilly, you made a great first impression, i thought to myself. Then the motherfucking bell rang. Finally, i can get out of this shit hole.

It was dinner, i have only been here a week , i still sat on the nerd table, but then a miracle  happened. Harry, yes Harry Styles asked me yes me? to join his table with his friends. Yes, Get in! I'm the cool kid now! This is sweeet!