Date Night (Nemi one shot)

Nick

Having a date night is important in a relationship. At least that's what I believe. It's necessary to have some normalcy in a Hollywood relationship, even if that relationship is secret. Demi didn't want to go public with our relationship for several reasons, the biggest being that she liked her privacy. I was getting to the point in my career where I didn't find it as necessary to be so secretive. It's ridiculous & with all the camera phones & media outlets, there really isn't a lot of privacy these days. I didn't talk about my relationships in depth during interviews, but I felt like if I was happy with someone, I would want everyone to know about it.

After I attended an Xfactor show, Demi & I went out to dinner in L.A. We had to not gaze at each other too lovingly & of course, no touching where people may see. At this restaurant, we were sitting in a round, corner booth. We sat kind of close, since we were known friends. Being as people know we're friends, we can blow off the rumors of us dating pretty easily & no one gets worked up about it.

I held my menu up in front of my face & looked at Demi. She giggled. I winked at her & that made her giggle again. My feet started to play with hers. The waitress came over & took our order, then I sat back, angling my body toward Demi. She sat with her hands under her thighs as we talked.

I felt Demi's hand on my leg after about ten minutes of talking. I gave her a peculiar look. She batted her lashes at me. The hand moved farther up my thigh. "Demetria. You are a naughty girl."

"You ain't seen nothing yet." she teased. I felt her toes caressing my leg. I glanced around to see if we held anyone's attention. Most of the patrons were older & probably had no idea who we were. I scooted closer to Demi & brought my hand down to the table, to play with my phone. Demi's hand was massaging my thigh, just below my crotch. I could feel myself growing as I tried to think about something other than grabbing her.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Nick asked, watching me sideways.

"Mmm hmmm." her hand grazed my zipper, once, then several more times, just enough to drive me insane.

I took a drink of my water & scanned the room. No one seemed to be paying attention to us, thankfully. I slid closer to Demi so our legs were against each other. I slowly moved my hand from my phone to under the table, resting on Demi's thigh. I slid my fingers up her leg, finding a hole in her jeans & letting my fingers rub her skin.

"You better not rip my jeans." Demi said between clenched teeth. I eyed her with a playful grin on my lips.

"Or what?" my chin went up a little as my eyes narrowed at her.

"Or I will tease the shit out of you & then fall asleep." Demi's eyes were twinkling with seriousness.

"And that would be bad? I can make love to you while you sleep."

Demi's mouth fell open. "Sicko." The palm of her hand dug into my zipper a little, adding enough pressure to get my blood going.

"You are driving me crazy, right now. I'm about to take you home right now & fuck the shit out of you."

Demi gasped, her hand covering her mouth. "Nicholas Jerry Jonas. Did you just say the F word?"

I licked my lips & smiled, nodding my head. "There are a few situations where the word is appropriate & can often be a turn on."

Demi leaned away from me, her eyes wide. "Like when? Nick Jonas doesn't swear."

I leaned closer to her so I could keep my voice low. "Like when you say it to me, in between moans, while I'm making love to you."

Demi laughed. "You get turned on by that?" she asked in a whisper.

"Yep. I guess you could say it's my guilty pleasure." I watched Demi bite her lip & I fought the urge to kiss her. I worried that she'd be saying the F word all the time now, knowing that it turned me on, sometimes. I leaned in to mumble, "It's only in moderation though. Don't turn into a trucker with a dirty mouth." I laughed & she smiled at me as her shoulder leaned into me. We stared into each other's eyes for a few moments. We were having a conversation with our eyes. I was telling her I loved her & couldn't wait to get her home & her eyes told me that she was feeling very loved & couldn't wait to get home.

The waitress interrupted our staring session. We stopped teasing each other to eat our dinner. The minute Demi put the last bite of her meal in her mouth, I pushed my plate away & said, "We need to go."

"What? I wanted dessert." Demi stuck her lip out.

"You can eat whipped cream off of me." I whispered in her ear before I grabbed the check & slid out of the booth. Demi was laughing as she followed me. I was never so happy to get a cab as quickly as I did. This dinner was the best kind of foreplay.