I Think I Might Love You

Authors Note: Requested by FMAfan! Enjoy!

Lenalee's POV:

It was morning at the Black Order, I was on my way to visit Nii-san. As I skipped down the hallway, I saw Kanda-kun walking towards me. I skipped up to him and greeted him "Good morning Kanda-kun!". He looked at me with his serious blue orbs meeting my own dark green ones. "I need to talk to you about something" with those words leaving his lips, he took my wrist and led me to his room. As soon as he closed the door, he sat me on his bed. I stared at him curiously waiting for a response. He allowed our eyes to meet again as he said "I've been thinking for a while... About you... And I realised something...". I noticed a pink hue on his cheeks as he mumbled "I-I, think I m-might, love you...". My eyes widened as I heard the last part. He quickly looked away from me with a bit of hurt showing on his features as he whispered " I thought you'd react like that... With disgust... Leave, now....". I was quick to reply "that's not it... K-kanda-kun... I have had the same feelings for a while... I was too scared that you would hate me...". as soon as I said that, I felt his soft lips brushed against mine. We stayed this way, our lips barely touching for what seemed like forever until his lips left mine. He put his forehead on mine and asked "Lenalee Lee, will you be my one and only, until we part ways, whether it be death or life?". I closed my eyes and answered "only if you'll be mine.". He chuckled lightly and stood from the bed, pulling me up with him. He led me to the door, and we left his room, hand in hand, walking to the cafeteria completely forgetting about my brother. As we entered, he went to go order our food, and told me to go wait at his usual table. As I walked towards the table, I noticed Allen and Lavi were already at the table next to it, enjoying their breakfast. I sat at Kanda's table, allowing Lavi and Allen to notice my odd behavior of sitting at Kanda's table. They both walked over and Allen asked "Lenalee, why are you sitting at Bakanda's table?". I smiled at him and stated "I decided that I would sit with him today!". Lavi raised an eyebrow and asked "why don't you have food?". As if on que, Kanda walked over and set my breakfast in front of me. Lavi seemed to notice what was happening and asked "so Yu-chan was finally able to get a girlfriend, huh?" Kanda glared at him and continued to eat his soba. Allen looked thoroughly confused as me and Lavi laughed at Kanda's reaction. Allen finally yelled "EHHH?!!!".

Authors Note: I hope you liked it! Tell me if you would like continued chapters made!