Torture for The Semes

kreahe112 says:

I dare semes to dress up as magical girls for the whole day and they have to go out in public

Semes: WHAT?!

Me and Ukes (except Chiaki): Heehee...

Chiaki: Don't you guys think that this dare is a little too harsh?

Me: That's the fun of it since it is a dare. Also, be lucky it isn't you four since most of the ask and dare fanfictions I've read involve the ukes dressing up like girls.

Ukes: *Shudders*

Me: Well the dare doesn't say magical girls from where so the semes will dress up as...Sailor Moon!

Takano: Curse you damn otakus!

Me: Takano will dress up as Sailor Mars, Hatori will be Sailor Mercury, Yukina will be Sailor Venus, Kirishima will be Sailor Jupiter, and since I wanna dress up to I'll be Sailor Moon!

Takano, Hatori, Kirishima: *glares*

Yukina: *smiles and sparkles* Yay, we get to dress up!

15 minutes later...

Me: *Comes out of the room in my Sailor Moon cosplay*

Kisa and Onodera: Wow, that's a beautiful Sailor Moon cosplay, Martinez-chan!

Me: Thank you, Kisa-san and Ritchan. Enough chit chat, let us see your lovers in the cosplays.

Semes: *Come out looking embarrassed*

Everyone (except Semes): *Bursts out laughing*

Hatori: Alright, we wore the costumes, now can we take them off?

Me: Nope, the dare specifically said that the four of you have to go out in public wearing those.

In the Mall...

Takano: This is torture!

Me: Hey, it's not like you're wearing this for the rest of your life. Takano, you would give or do anything to see Ritchan smiling, right?

Takano: Of course. I would die for him. *Has a flashback of Ritsu's smiling face*

Me: Then, do this for his happiness. Alright everyone, let's do the pose. Ready...POSE!

Sailor Moon fans: *Take pictures of us*

At Home...

Me: We're back, everyone!

Ukes: How did it go? 

Kirishima: It went well actually.

Ukes: *Laugh even more*

Semes: *Smile at their lovers*

Me: Alright, don't forget to keep commenting your questions and dares! Bye!