Chapter 3

The party was great. Lea didn't lie, she really must have invited the half of our town. I didn't care though, it was my 19 birthday aka my last teenage birthday.

"Em, babe, happy birthday!", I heard someone behind me. Jake! I've had a big crush on him when I was 12 and again when I was 17. He was absolute gorgous but I was over him. We were only friends now, which I enjoyed.

"Jake, hii!", I screamed and hugged him. "How's my favorite girl doing?", he asked as he hugged me back. "Great!", I said and smiled widely. At that moment my phone rang. Mum. She and dad went out to leave me alone with my friends, which was quite a risk though.

I answered the call. "Hey mum" "Hi, just wanted to ask if everything's alright?", I heard her say. "Yes, the party is great", I answered happy. "Okay, good to hear. Enjoy your party and happy birthday, we love you" She hung up.

Lea came over, she seemed quite hyper. "Em, isn't the party just awesome?!", she screamed. I nodded and grinned. "Yes, because I have the best Party-Planner ever!" We giggled.

A few girls, Kelly, Anne and Tina came over and asked where the bathroom was. Lea walked away to show them.

"All your friends from the past years are here!", Jake said and smiled. Then his smile fainted. I know what he was thinking. "Nearly", I said coldly and went over to Alice and her boyfriend Mike.

I felt guilty leaving Jake standing there alone. But it was my birthday and I was so sick of thinking about Niall.

Mike was telling an amusing story about his dog and soon he, Alice and me were in a long and funny conversation about pets. I was really glad about that because they made me forget about Niall.

But I didn't know how soon he'd be stuck in my head again.

----------------------------------------

Hiii a new update's here! I'm sorry I know I haven't uploaded a new chapter in a looong while but I was really busy with school.

Anyway, hope you're enjoying this chapter even though it's quite short xxx