Chapter 1

A/N: So this chapter one of this book hopefully you'll enjoy it I've been thinking hard about how this book will go. Please can you comment on it. It'll mean the world to me if you did. This book will always be in Christian's POV if it isn't I'll put the person's name
_____________________________

*BEEP*
*BEEP*
*BEEP*
*BEEP*

"No more sleep time" I groan under my pillow

I roll over and over. Then I slam into a starfish, with my arms sprawled out.

I look up at the ceiling and just think. Cause in the morning I barely know what the fuck is going on.

As my memories slowly come back I remember that today is Monday. Finally the weekend is over. I know, I know why am I happy that the weekend is over.

Well, here is the thing school is actually a place I'm actually safe. I know most people dread it. But it's away from my dad so I'm good.

I get up from my bed and get the clothes I'm going to wear for school.

(But with black and white vans and a black beanie)

I grab my towel and boxers and jump into the shower. I wash my hair while I'm in here, since I'm wearing a beanie.

When I'm done I get out and dry myself.

Wow I'm nasty. I forgot to brush my teeth. So I brush my teeth, then leave the bathroom.

I put my clothes on and my shoes. I put my beanie on, grab my black vans backpack. I open my door a little to see if my dad was up. When the coast was clear I hurry out my room, then down the stairs.

When I get in the kitchen I make myself a bowl of cereal. Here's a secret about me. I make a mean bowl of cereal. Not like it hurts your feelings but it's really good. You know what I meant.

I look at the time and notice it's 8:40. CRAP. I grab my phone, backpack, and keys. I run out the door. I was supposed to leave 5 minutes ago. I run to my car and throw my bag in the passenger seat.

 I run to my car and throw my bag in the passenger seat