Pleasure you (Dirty Larry Imagine)

A topless Harry walked slowly into the spare bedroom where he saw Louis's body covered by large heavy bed sheets "Louis?" Harry said softly stroking Louis back "Whats wrong?" Harry muttered, Louis Just sobbed. Harry peeled away the sheets to see his love lying there with tears rolling down his cheeks, Harry wiped the tears with his thumb "You can tell me anything" Harry whispered moving closer to Louis. Harry pulled Louis closer "Come here let me help you" Harry said with a little smile sneaking onto his face. Harry helped Louis take off his shirt and jeans. "I love you" Louis whispered looking into Harry's eyes, Harry slowly moved his head closer to Louis as there lips touched Louis tongue slid into Harry's mouth as both there tongues danced together, Harry sucked on Louis tongue Louis gave out a little moan, Louis pulled away "Harry" he whispered "What is it?" Harry whispered back, Louis grabbed Harry's bulge through his jeans Harry gasped "I know you want me Harry" Louis mumbled, Harry groaned. Louis could feel the bulge getting bigger in his hand, Louis carefully unbuttoned Harry's jeans before quickly pulling them down. Just seeing the great bulge through Harry's boxers made Louis want him even more Louis yanked down his own boxers and threw them on the floor. Louis slowly made his way to the elastic at the top of Harry's boxers grabbing it with his teeth and pulling them down, He had forgotten how big Harry was...Louis could not wait any longer he went straight into it swirling his tongue around Harry's tip Harry let out a tiny moan Louis sucked the tip once then deep throated Harry receiving a huge moan from his partner. Louis pulled away with a pop "Louis more please more" Harry begged Louis shook his head and winked "Don't be greedy hazza" he giggled "But you didn't even make me cu.." Louis shushed him "I will get there hazza" Louis said rolling harry on to his stomach "Stay still" Louis grumbled placing his tip at Harry's pink hole "Ready" Louis said receiving a violent nod from Harry. Louis thrusted inside of Harry as hard as he could, Harry moaned, digging his blunt nails into the bed he lifed this ass up trying to get a reply from Louis, It came back positive Louis thrusted harder than ever "Push Louis" Harry moaned Louis pushed in one more time before Harry could not take it anymore "Lou Im gonna cum" Harry groaned "No wait" Louis said pulling out Louis put his lips around Harrys tip "Let go" He quickly said Harry let go and his warm cum splashed into Louis mouth, Louis swolled. They layed down "Louis baby" Harry mumbled Louis looked at Harry "Stay inside me" Louis smirked and got ontop of Harry.................................................THE END!