past 1.0

Flashback

"Lili tonight we are going to escape right" the little 7 year old said, her friend actually her only friend nodded ,lili her friend was a girl who was calm and down to earth.

" we have 5 minutes to prepare before they come here." 12-9-12-9 said, she was happy finally they can get out of here but they have to be careful if they don't won't to get caught.

The girls talked for 5 minutes when they heard the footsteps, they pretend to sleep then they heard the footsteps going other direction.

This was there chance if they blewed this up they won't have other chances.

"Let's go and Nana please be quite" her friend said, "you don't want us to get caught right? So please be quite"

"Oke lili"

We went in the dark silent hallway and went looking for a way to get outside.

After about tirthy minutes we still hadn't found a exit,
But then we saw it a green board with exit on it.

"This is it Nana" she said
"Yes"
"But we have to run i will count till tree then we will run to the exit"

I nodded, this is it before i knew it there was a small smile om my face

"-3"

When i heard the three i started running when i looked behind i saw lili behind me.

We opened the door it was open I didn't think much about it.

We were so stupid thinking that we could escape.

----------------------------------------------

'the past makes us who we are now'~
----------------------------------------------