two | luna

{ point of view | luna e'clare }

I've probably been staring at the ceiling for an hour before Knight's voice echoed throughout the room. A sigh escaped my lips as I pressed the snooze button on my sister's phone. I trudged toward the bathroom as I massaged my throbbing head from the lack of a good night's sleep. By the time Knight's voice cut through the silence in the air again, and my sister started mumbling the lyrics of the song, I'm already done with my morning rituals. I stopped the alarm.

"Kniiiiight!" Selene whined as she poked her arm out of her blankets and aimlessly search for her phone to play another song, "Knight, why did you stop singing?"

I allowed myself a small smile as my twin's forehead creased. "Sis, wake up!" I shook her arm. "You can continue listening to Knight and sing a duet with him in the bathroom."

"Huh? No, I think I'll cancel my date with him and just marry my bed," she grumbled while hugging one of her pillows closer. "Tell him, it's just for today, or for five minutes. We both know as heck I couldn't possibly trade in a Knight freaking Atlas for a pillow."

"We have somewhere to go today, remember? We've got tickets—"

"Not for my baby Knight's concert!" she peeked at me from beneath the covers, as if telling me to buy the tickets or she'll seriously marry her bed.

"Well," I shook my head, a smile in my lips. "I'll go down and tell the love of your life that you're marrying your bed." And by that, I meant the posters of the love of her life she protested against Lance just so she could paste them on the walls of his house.

"What?!" She shot up from her bed heading straight to the bathroom.

I laughed a little at her morning antics as I went down the stairs. A sizzling sound spiked up all my nerves and I raced down to the kitchen and stopped.

"Ow! Shit!" He glared at the knife while holding his wounded finger. Then the sizzling sound caught his attention, and he messed his already messy morning hair. "Fuck!"

"I think you've already cursed too much," I laughed when Lance's jaw fell and his cheeks burned and he innocently tried to put the pan in the sink. I scanned the mess, the table is littered with bags of groceries and vegetables. The gray smoke coming from the sink caught my eyes, and my blood run cold. A restrained feeling is trying to break free within me, and I remembered the dream I had.

"Are you okay, Skye?"

"Huh?" I looked at the place where the voice came from, and I realized that Lance was already standing in front of me. His hair is tousled up, his eyes filled with worry, and then, I laughed as his frown deepened. I tried to clear my throat but I can't help but chuckle as I say, "Yes, I just think we need some kitchen cleaning before I can cook. By the way, the pink apron looks good on you."