Me, Myself and I

Vilu's POV
After 10 months, I'm back in Buenos Aires. Not just me, myself and I but me, my almost normal self and and my baby girl, Aaliya do you mind??

She's about a month and 2 weeks old. She's tiny and a premature by 2 weeks. It's fine. She had a normal birth as well so we're good. I lived in London in a mansion I bought. It's an amazing house but it's good to be back in Buenos Aires.

The reason I came back was because I got a call from Angie that the studio is calling for the ex-students to come into the studio because it's the teachers last year there and they want to make it special. So here I am driving me and my baby girl to the studio.

I'm nervous. I have no idea what they're going to say when i come back. Fran and Diego told them after I left. I've kept in contact with them. I give gifts every month to them and their beautiful daughter Grecia, my god daughter. Yeah I'm her god mother.

And Leon. Who I thought was the love of my life is going there to. I have no idea about him but I know he's still there. He has no idea about his daughter. She has the same eyes and dimples that I always loved to pinch.

But the memories just make me feel heartbroken. I felt like dying but I couldn't. I had my daughter and that's enough. Soon I parked my car. Held Aaliya in her travel crib and headed in.

Leon's POV
Violetta is coming today. She's coming after a year. I thought I lost her but I knew she'd never decline an invite to the studio. I wonder if she's still the same. If she's gotten over it. I want to start new. My engagement got ruined because of my fucking mistake. But I can't let her go. Lara is dead to me. I never want to see those green eyes of venom again. I just want Violetta. I've turned into Taylor Swift. I can only make heartbreak songs.

"You'll be fine." Ludmila said patting my shoulder while forming her lips into a straight line.

Ludmila's like a sister. Well step sister. My mom and her dad, 4 months after Vilu left. But they're a great pair.

She came in wearing

A beautiful outfit. But then I saw something in her hand. A crib with a baby in it. She looked a lot like Vilu. She whispered to her

"Be a good girl for mommy."

No way, is she a mom?
Then who's the dad?

She looked up and was shocked to find me.

A shitty chapter for you guys, sorry. I'm inconsistent at the moment but the holidays are coming up so I'll be fine updating. 😘