This Isn't Over

"A glass cell, they put me in a glass cell. Have they not learned yet? A glass cell cannot, and will not hold me. I wanted to rule the world, and now I also want revenge. They made a fool of me, those so called Avengers. I will have my revenge. This time, I will give them no cure. I won't let them trick me again. Their only two connections to the outer realms will no longer be able to help. This isn't over."
_________________________________________

It's not over. You haven't won. You will never win. You might as well tell those little friends of yours now that something is coming. Something they won't expect because you think you have defeated me. But I'll let you in on this little secret, no matter what you do, you cannot defeat me. I only grow angrier every time you try. This isn't over.

"Stop it Loki!"

"No! You're not the boss of me!"

"I'm fifteen I'm older!"

"Only be a year!"

"But I'm still older!"

"I don't care!"

I will get my revenge! You haven't won! You will never win! I'm coming back! You can't defeat me!
_________________________________________

"Vritra!" Loki yells as he shoots straight up in bed. He looks around then rubs his hand over his face before leaning his head back on his headboard.

"Loki?" Loki looks up to see Thor standing in his doorway.

"Thor, you can't just burst into my room whenever you want!" Loki says.

"Loki, you had another nightmare. You screamed." Thor says.

"Yeah so what? I've been haveing them for the past two weeks."

"What was this one about?"

"I don't have to tell you. I'm a grown man I-"

"Brother."

"I.....i-it... she was talking about revenge, we, me and you, we're teenagers, I don't know it was weird."

"You should really tell the others about these dreams. What if she-"

"No. No that can't happen." Loki says shaking his head. Thor remembers how Loki feels about Vritra and doesn't say another word about it.

"Do you need anything?" Thor asks.

"No, no I'm perfectly fine, stop treating my like a child." Loki says.

"Alright, then try to get some sleep brother. I still think you should tell the others." Thor say and starts to leave.

"Whatever Thor." Loki says, before adding. "Goodnight."
_________________________________________

Tony, Bruce, Steve, Natasha, and Clint are all in the kitchen. Everyone trying get get the sleep out of their eyes.

"Alright what do you guys want for breakfast?" Tony asks.

"Nothing that you cook." Clint says.

"I'm not that bad." Tony says.

"Yes you are." Everyone says.

"Fine one you cook breakfast. This is what I get for trying to be nice for once, I get insulted."

"Stop whining." Natasha says. "Let Loki cook, he's the best."