Chapter 9

Alya POV

Nino and I walked out of the bakery. I saw something fly above our heads. We looked up and saw that Chat Noir had went in Marinette's room. We ran to the side of the building. I pulled out my phone and got my camera ready. We were in shock. Chat Noir was kissing Marinette and he had pushed her against the window, giving her butterfly kisses. I took at least 50 pictures of this beautiful moment. So the popular theory wasn't true. Chat Noir doesn't love Ladybug! They suddenly stopped making out and he picked her up. They were no longer in sight. Nino looked at me with shock. I looked back at him with the same expression. I shook his shoulders and started to fangirl. Me and Marinette are going to have a long discussion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chat Noir/Adrien's POV

I felt something tugging at my shirt, but I just ignored it. I held Marinette just a little closer, when Plagg flew in front of my face.

"Come on lover boy we need to get out of her before she wakes up!" Plagg whispered yelled.

I sat up and looked down at Marinette's neck. The hickey I have her was still there. I transformed back into my alter ego and wrote her a little note and jumped out her window.

I got back to my place and de-transformed. Wow she is so beautiful. Wait I go to school with her! How am I suppose to hold up a conversation without saying cat puns. Oh god, this is going to be a long day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette's POV

Why does it feel so cold? Why does it feel lonely? I opened my eyes and looked beside me. My kitty was gone. I just gave a sigh and walked down to my desk. I went to grab my homework and I saw a note from Chat.

Dear princess,
     Sorry for leaving so early, but I bet you didn't want to see my civilian form. Thank you for letting me stay over and now everyone will know that your taken.
Love Chat Noir

What does he mean by taken? I pushed the question to the side and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw a red mark on my neck. 'That damn cat, I will kill him for this. There is no way makeup will cover this.' I put on a pair of black jeans, a red long sleeve, that fell off my shoulder a bit, and scarf with little leafs on it. I put my hair in a bun and walked out of my room. There was no time to sit down and eat breakfast, so I said goodbye to my parents and ran out that door. I saw Alya waiting for me at the entrance of the high school. I walked towards her and she looked very happy. Oh god this is about Ladybug isn't it.

"What is Ladybug up to now?" I asked Alya.

"This is not about Ladybug, it's about you!" Alya put her phone a couple inches away from my face. On the screen was a picture of me and Chat Noir kissing, in my room.

"Where did you get!"

"Me and Nino had just walked out the bakery when Chat Noir came back and I have a couple pictures of him kissing your neck, so let me see your neck."

I didn't hesitate to pull down my scarf a bit to show the hickey that Chat gave me. There was now point anyway trying to hide it from her. She had proof that he was kissing my neck. Alya just started to scream quietly. She took a picture of my neck.

"Why did you take a picture of my neck?"

Alya just explained for proof and we walked into the school. I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Nathaniel smirking at me with a rose in his hand.

"A beautiful rose for a beautiful lady," he said more confident than usual.

"Thank you Nathainel,"

I accepted the rose and he picked up my hand and kisses the back of it. He seems way more confident about talking with me than usual. I wonder what's going on with him? He walked away towards the class room and Adrien was at the entrance. He looked jealous, very jealous. He walked towards class not even saying Hi to us. I wonder what that was about?

I started to walk up the stairs, until I was stopped by Chloe. She knocked my binder out of my hands and the note from Chat flew out from the front pocket.

"Oh what is this? A love note?" She picked up the note and started to read it,"Dear princess, Sorry for leaving so early, but I bet you didn't want to see my civilian form. Thank you for letting me stay over and now everyone will know that your taken, Love Chat Noir. Ha this seems more like a lie note than a love not. I bet you paid him to write this you slut!"

I felt like breaking out in tears that very moment, but instead I grabbed the note from her hands and ran towards the bathroom. I went in one of the stalls and sat on the lid of the toilet. I started to ball my eyes not wanting to stop crying. I opened my binder and grabbed a pencil sharpener. Thank God I have one of these. I tore of the plastic part and slit my wrist. Blood was going down my hand and onto the floor. I heard someone open the door to the bathroom and I quickly put up the pencil sharpener. Alya opened the stall and Adrien and Nino were behind her, covering there eyes. She looked down and saw the blood on sliding off my hand and into the floor. She pulled me into a hug and Adrien and Nino removed there hands from eyes. Every started to hug me, but I didn't want comfort. I just wanted to be alone, alone with my Kitty. Alya and Nino left, but Adrien was still with me. He pulled me into a hug, but I didn't hug back. I started to feel dizzy and the blood kept flowing from my wrist. My eyes started to get heavy and I closed my eyes, feeling my body become limp.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why did I make it so sad ugh.
Oh well
Until next time
Peace😻🐞😻🐞