Prologue

"You there you have dead. Congratulation."

".....eh? wha...what??."

Right now I was floating in a space where surrounded by a sea of star. And Right in front of me was a loli with black hair and eyes that looking like it was sucking you into the nothingness.

Pure white skin that look so soft that just by looking at it you could feel it as if you was touching it. With White black dress that looks like being made from high grade material , it make her looks more captivating like an angel

And when I was still captivated by her look she was saying that I was buried Under a rubble of my house after an earthquake attack.

How pity my life was huh.

"Look's like you are confused by this news huh... Well , it was used to be happen but let's just forgot about that and continued to the next story."

"............."

I was trying to asking more question but my is jut voice won't came out no matter what.

"Now , it was not supposed be my job to take care you. So , to shorten this all so I can play with my toys again , I will send you to another word. I will give you some blessing and will let you have several skill you have in your previous life. How bout that?"

"............." 'Wait I have something to say!!!!'

"Ok looks like you are happy with that. So , Good luck for you next life~"

And then , with a swing from her hand and a smile. I was Engulfed by a blinding light as my consciousness became fading.

At the last line before i lost it , I was seeing the loli before me grinning with an evil grin. And at that time i can feel a bad feeling lingering within it.

***

Daemonia , day xx year xx

In some room at some Two story house at so, some town , there are two Woman who was doing labouring process. And have successfully giving birth to a beautiful girl for each of them.

And without they knowing , one of these two girl will have a shocking future for herself.