Chapter 2 - Idle Talk

Onee-chan who was just getting punished was now lying motionless on top of my lap. Fainted while I threating her swollen butt.

Well it can't be helped though. It was all because she was a stubborn kid that it make herself always in trouble.

Even this time she was breaking the rule that if something bad happen she would be dead by now. And that is just because she want to be a blacksmith.

Yes, today Onee-chan was again sneaking out into a blacksmith workshop in the 3rd road of Blue district just so that she can learn how to craft some weapon.

Well it was her dream so I as her lil sister more or less understanding that much. She really-really imature, huh even though 2 more weeks she will become an adult.

"hah you are a troble maker and on top of that a KY girl huh Onee-chan."

Lifting her body, I move her onto our bed. Well, Onee-chan had a petite build despite being a holstaurus so it was nothing for me.

After moving her I was thus gave her some kiss and then get out of the room and heading to dining room.

Arriving at dining room Mother and Mama have been in there siting while drinking some cloudy liquid that I don't know what it was.

By the way in our family we call our biological mother as Mama and other mother as "Mother".

"Krea-chan how is it?" ask mother to me, a restless look could be seen on her face.

"Onee-chan has sleeping, she fainted when I gave her my 3rd volley."

"Hah, looks like that girl stil need more training." this time mama was the one who spoke.

To her words I just can nods to show my agreement. After all 2 weeks again she will had her birthday. No, it will more right to say Our birthday.

"Well it can't be helped, I believe she forgot about what we told her about Mino Race 10th birthday ceremony. At that time I'll thoroughly make her regret it though, fufu~"

"Ah, Mirie bad habit. I hope our little girl won't collapse again. Well enought about thar, Krea could you show me your 'status' for now? I want to know how much you have growing these past month."

"Yes, Mama!"

Chanting a word 'status'then 'show' in my head, a pale white screen appeared in front of me and mother.

<Status> is like it name, a chant that showing our current status and every singgle being can call this window screen without have to spend anything. This world who have a game feature from my past life is really-really fun I say. That's right my past life, in other world I was a reincarnated person from another world just like those in the light novel that my brother usually read.

In my past life I was a nerd University girl that died because of accident. I who death full of regret because never have any friends nor boyfriend was given a new life in this world as the youngest daughter of 4 siblings from demon family.

It was so exited when I know I was reincarnated into a world of magic. Because I believe in this world I can become an Alchemist like in some anime that my brother show me back in japan.

"Good I see you have show me a great performance huh, Krea-chan. If it's like this I belive you can succeed Mirie and me in no time. "

Mama word snapping me from my delusion.

"Umu, with this you really-really gonna be a great alchemist in the future..."

"Speaking about future how about her?"

"Um, Onee-chan sat hasn't raised that much. But her blacksmith level has reached 7 today."

"Hmm, if it's like that she will be able to pass requirements of Noel to take her as apprentice, huh."

Mother eyes was looking into far away when saying that name, and she was giving an aura of loneliness at the same time.

"Well, let's end the conversation here. Krea-chan its time to sleep too for you." say mama to me while urging me to go.

"Well, then I'll take another cup of this then."

Gulping the rest of cloudy liquid in her wine glass and then heading to Onee-chan's room.

.....

Don't tell me!!??

"....Mama, That thing you both just drink now, don't tell me that is..."

"Well, I was a little thirsty and Marie over it to me so I take it. And yes, It was "that" thing."

While answering my question we have arrived in my room right infront of Onee-chan room.

Entering my bedroom there are many bookshelf and alchemy tool in my room. After taking of my clothes I then heading to the Big Black Cauldron in the middle of the room or in other word my bed.

After get some midnight kiss from Mama I'm praying and then go to sleep.

The content of my pray is...
'I hope tonight Onee-chan won't be sucked dry by mother'

And the night end with some sugary voice fron Onee-chan room.

==========