12

This was the day. Today was the day Louis was going to ask Harry on a date. It had already been one month since he and Liam broke up, so he thinks it's appropriate to do this. Louis had thought it over every day — the break up — and yes, he's already over him. So, he's going to suck it up and ask the beautiful French boy on a date. He already knows where they're going too; Louis had made a cute little picnic in his backyard for the both of them.

He holds his breath when he sees Harry at his locker, feet unconsciously moving him closer to the boy. Louis stops right behind Harry, hand coming up to his hair and ruffling it, cheeks already becoming flushed at the thought of rejection. He shakes his head, calming himself down before gently tapping Harry on his shoulder, taking his lower lip in between his teeth.

Harry turns around with his books in hand, a large smile growing on his lips when he sees Louis. The blue eyed boy is shocked when Harry drops his supplies on the ground and pulls him into a hug, immediately wrapping his arms around him without any hesitation. They stay like that for a while, Louis enjoying the presence and warmth of the curly haired boy. His throat was itching, just so desperate to ask him already.

When they pull back, Louis blurts out, "I need to ask you something really important, love." causing Harry to blush at the nick name, but nod to tell Louis to go on. The small boy inhales a large breath, suddenly becoming very timid and hesitant. He starts playing with his fingers, a blush covering his cheeks. "Well, I think that it's time for me to ask you on a date." his voice was so low that Harry almost couldn't hear it. Almost.

The French boy's mouth was wide open, a grin replacing it after. "You serious?" he inquires, fingers twitching because he just wants to grab Louis again. The blue eyed boy lets out a breath of relief at his reaction and nods his head, posture straightening up with confidence. "Oh mon dieu, finally, Louis!" Harry laughs and grips the other's boy's shoulders pulling him in and planting a kiss on his cheek.

The blue eyed boy's face lights up at Harrys response, eyes crinkling when he smiles. He had been waiting so long to ask the French boy and he's finally done it — he's so proud of himself. The other lad had his rosy bottom lip between his teeth, eyes glimmering slightly as if he were going to cry. Louis eyes him before pulling him closer by the hip and abruptly smashing his lips onto his, causing people who were walking by to gasp at the sight.

They were lost in the moment, lips attached together like their hearts were. Hands holding onto each others clothes and skin as if they were afraid one of them were going to slip away from their grasp at any second. Their breaths were mixing and being combined in one, tongues carefully slipping into mouths and flicking against the other. It was their moment.

Louis had to sadly pull back because he knows if they were to continue their actions they would end up dry humping against the cold lockers. Harry's cheeks were flushed a light pink, the end of his lips twitching into a timid smile as he looks around the hallways and meets the eyes of everyone who was watching their intimate interaction. Some were staring at them in amusement and some in confusion, but Louis couldn't blame them, they all probably thought Harry was straight.

"So, uh," Louis speaks up, scratching the back of his neck nervously and watching the green eyed boy as he knocks out of his trance, "I've already arranged where our dates going to be and everything so I'll text you tonight about when to pick you up?" he says, sentence coming out as a question instead of a statement. Harry just nods, seeming to have lost all of his words deep down in his throat. Louis nods and shoves his hands into his pockets awkwardly, "Cool, I'll see you."

He turns around and walks away from Harry, mentally cursing himself because he sounded like an idiot. Louis was paying to much attention to his shoes that he didn't realize someone was right in front of him, thus causing him to bump into the solid chest. He's about to give a snarky remark to the guy until he looks up, mouth immediately closing because it was Liam who he bumped into (with Zayn obviously by his side).

"Uh, sorry." Is all Liam says before moving around Louis like he was nothing — like he didn't even know who he was. Louis turns around and sees Liam playfully wrap an arm around Zayn's shoulder, the two boys smiling brightly at each other. The blue eyed boy smiles, kind of happy for Liam. They both had finally moved on from the madness and toxic of their relationship and started something new.

-

Louis was rushing around in his house frantically, trying to get everything neat and tidy so he didn't look like a pig when he brought Harry back to his home. He had already texted the curly haired boy and said that he would pick him up in ten minutes; that was five minutes ago. He gets one last over view of the living room before he snatches his keys off of the coffee table ad rushing out of his house and to his car, getting in quickly and starting his short trip to Harry's house.

Louis got there in four minutes, quickly fixing up his hair before breathing out and ringing the doorbell once, foot tapping on the concrete nervously. He hears thumping footsteps from inside of the house and soon the front door is swinging open, revealing Harry with black skinny jeans and a colorful button up that Louis thought nobody could pull off, but he stands corrected. "Hi." his voice is shaky, eyes taking over the younger boys body once.

"Bonjour. Ready?" Harry inquires and closes the door behind him, walking down his front lawn and having Louis follow behind quickly. They both get into the warm car, Louis immediately placing on hand on top of Harry's left thigh and one on his steering wheel. He pulls out of the drive way swiftly and makes his destination back home. During the short time they would ask each other 'would you rather' questions to make the car ride more interesting and fun.

They finally make it to Louis' house, both getting out of the car and walking up to the door so they could get in. Harry was shaking with nerves behind Louis as the boy was trying to open the door, breathing in and out slowly and softly to calm himself. The door unlocks and Louis gestures for him to come in, giving him a large smile with his shoulder tense. "Ready?"

"Oui."

NOTE: sorrY IVE BEEN GONE FOREVER !!! IM CURRENTLY MOVING AND I HAVENT HAD ENOUGH TIME TO UPDATE MY THREE BOOKS ON THE WEEKENDS ):