Delivery

A man sat over a computer, feverishly typing, meanwhile a stack of papers to his side demanded his attention. A cup of cold tea lay to the side, hardly touched. He sighed, taking a break and closing his eyes, they were the shade of ferns, a beautiful bright green. Taking out a pen, he moved over to the stack of papers. He looked them over, signing where needed. Suddenly, a phone ringed, causing the man to jump. Brushing his blond hair out of his eyes, he dug out his phone, a new iPhone 9. He put the phone to his ear, just in time to regret the decision,

"IGGY!!!! WHAT'S UP DUDE!" He flinched and sighed, of course it was Alfred.

"How the bloody hell did you get this number! I just got this phone last week!" He exclaimed, his voice tight and exasperated.

"Iggy~ I thought you would atleast slightly be happy to hear my voice..." England could almost hear the other pouting,

"Alfred, its not that I'm unhappy to hear your voice, I just hate how fucking loud it is... And don't you dare call me 'Iggy' again, I don't even know where you got it from."

"Okay... Iggy"

"That's it! What do you want, before I hop onto the next plane to beat your bloody arse! If it wasn't for all this paperwork..."

"I just wanted to say hello, jeez. Hey, just promise me you won't overwork yourself, 'kay?"

"Yeah, yeah. Now get out of here before I change my mind."

"Okay, okay... Bye Iggy~!" And with that, the line went dead.

'What am I going to do with him? Why is it that every decade he seems more annoying? I need to focus, over half of these papers are due tomorrow morning and I promised George and Charlotte I would visit saturday for George's 4th birthday. Speaking of Charlotte, she's starting to look like her grandmother, may she rest in peace. Focus England, you need to get back to work!' He urged himself, heading back to his computer.

He focused on his work, only to jump when he heard a pounding on his door. Fuming over the new interference in his work, the nation headed to the door 'Who want's to bet it's the Frog?' Thankfully, it wasn't Francis, but

"Germany? and Norway?" The two made for an odd pair, and it was even odder to find the German's hair almost white, it was so pale,

"Germany, what happened to your hai-

"I vill tell you once we are in."

"Oh, sorry about that."

Britain sidestepped, allowing the two other nations to get by. He followed them to his living room, a lusciously decorated room with a currently dark fireplace, flat screen smart television, many bookcases, and multiple paintings of galleons, barks, and sloops. The two countries were already seated upon the couch, rather stiffly from what Britain could see.

"So, how are you."

"Let us not beat around the bush, England" Norway said monotonously

"Okay, pleasantries aside, why are you here?"

"I vas vondering if you could help me vith something, I thought you might have experience in zese matters."

"Continue" England said slowly, almost dreading the answer.

"Its Gilbert, I can't go more than a week without going to the Polizei. He even put hair dye into mein shampoo this morning. I thought since you have experience with America."

The embodiment of the United Kingdom almost wanted to laugh out loud, thats what Germany had traveled halfway across Europe to tell him?

"And you Norway?"