The Summoning <3

~Third Person POV~

It was the day of the winter solstice hunt for the Midnight pack of Nightmare Village. As a 13 year old Lunar K. Eclipse was preparing for the summoning of a demon. He was still to young to go on the hurt. It was midnight as he lit the black candles for the ritual. Lunar walked to the window and watched as the rest of the pack turned into there true animal form and went on the hurt. He ran down the stairs and closed all the doors and windows he did the same to the upstairs. Lunar went to the room he had built in the trees. As he said the words of the old ritual he had heard many times a large gust of wind swirled around his body. "Why have you summoned me?" Asked a soft voice from the beyond. "I wish to ask your services and to bind myself to you." He spoke loudly toward the voice. "Then open your eyes if you wish to have me you must open your eyes." Said the voice now only feet away. As he opened his eyes he saw a very lovely man with long black hair and light blue eyes. He was wearing a black hood with ripped jeans and a high top red converse.

~Lunar's POV~

Oh my...he's the hottest person I've ever seen in my life  . "Stand up would you please?" Asked the demon in front of me. I quickly got up from where I was sitting. "May I please know your name?" I asked him. As I looked I could see him smirk. "What ever you wish it to be is fine with me." He laughed. "How would Blood Lust be if you like?" I told him with a sheepish look. "Its fine with me its better then the most I get." "Now look up at me for a second please." I did as told and looked up at him. Blood grabbed my face and lifted it to his and kissed me. Oh my lord he's kissing me. Blood pulled away as I looked at him with suprise. I could feel burning in my right eye. "Ahhhh Blood why does my right eye burn! Help me please!" I yelled in pain as I fell to my knees he lifted me up into his arms and lightly kissed my right eye. Right after he did it stopped "What the hell was that Blood?" I asked him. "It was the mark that says your mine its how I'll be able to find you without seeing you." He said with a laugh. "Look at my left hand its the same mark thats on your eye."

~Blood's POV~

Lunar grabbed my hand and saw the mark that was burned there. "This is really on my eye?" He asked me with a cute face. What a cute boy he his hehe I can get used to this. I thought as I carried him to where his bed was. "You know it's one in the morning its time for you to sleep okay? And yes ill still be here." Told him after he changed into his PJs. "Okay I trust you Blood, good night." Lunar grabbed me and hugged me I of course I hugged back. Wow he's so warm I could hug him forever.  I kissed his hand and walked back outside. I cleaned everything up from my summoning.