One

I finally graduated. Class of 2019. I never thought I was going to make it. It feels weird to finally be able to say I'm a high school graduate. I went through high school during the hardest years of my life. From family problems to personal problems, I've dealt with it.
My family and best friend have been there for me through all of it. But since all of my brothers have been in college or started their lives, I haven't really seen them, until today.
When I walked across the stage, I saw all three of them. When the ceremony was over I ran to hug them.

"Oh honey we're so proud of how far you've come." My mom and step-dad pull me in for a hug.

"Congrats on graduating sis." Scott tells me as he pulls me in for a hug.

"Finally finished high school. The last one." Luke pushes them pulls me in for a hug.

I'm close with all my brothers but I've always been really close with Zach.

"I've missed you." I tell him trying not to cry.

"I've missed to too, Mac." He hugs me.

He instantly grabs my wrist and looks at them. I look at him. This has been a habit of his since I was 15.

"I'm good." I tell him as he rubs the old scars on my wrist.

"I know. I'm sorry. I still worry you know." He tells me.

'Yeah, I know but I've been doing great." I smile at him. And I can really say I've got better.

Flashback - 2 years ago
I was spending the summer with my grandparents. Zach was coming back home for the summer, while Scott and Luke decided to go on a mini road trip together.

I was leaving before Zach got home and that was a good thing. I had hurt myself again and he couldn't know about it. The last time I promised him I would never do to again. I lied and broke that promise.

"Macy, come say bye to Zach before you leave!" My mom yelled.

What! He wasn't suppose to be here until I left. I made my way to the living room where he was standing talking to my mom.

"I leave you two to talk. I'm going to finish packing the car." My mom left.

Immediately Zach asked me to hold out my wrist. When I hesitate to do so he gives me a concern look. I immediately take off to my bedroom and lock the door.

"Macy, open the door!" He yelled,  through the door.

"I have to finish packing before I leave." I lied.

"I'm not stupid Mac I know you're lying." Damn it he knows me too well.

"Now open the door!" He yelled again.

"Can't do that Zach, like I said I'm packing."

"Okay, you hurt yourself again, just talk to me!" He yelled and I flinched. I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in.

This can't be happening, I feared this day. I heard the door open and I curled up into a ball.

"Open this goddamn door now, Macy!" He yelled. I didn't answer and he charged in.