Leah's P.O.V.

Once apon a time, two sisters were sitting at home, they were very bored and so Lucy tried to make conversation.  “What a beautiful day!”  She exclaimed.  

“How do you know, we haven’t been outside,” remarked Leah sleepily.  A minute later she tried again.

“Our house is looking so nice now that we’ve repainted it.”

“You haven’t even seen it yet, how you you know?”

“The woods are pretty too, the dragonflies are...”

“This is going nowhere!  Why won’t you stop trying to create pointless conversations!”  There was silence for the longest time.  “What do you want to do?” Asked Leah, “I’m bored Lucy, nothing to do!”

“Perhaps we could go outside!”

“No that’s boring too.”

“We could see the new paint that was talking about.”

“That’s outside.”

“Or the woods.”

“That’s also outside Lucy!”

She sighed, “I guess we could play x-box.”

“Well I’ve nothing better to do.”  So the girls moved to the next room.  But they were in for a surprise!  When they walked in the room, they noticed a huge package sitting right in front of the x-box.  

“Wow!  What is this?”

“It’s in front of the screen, we will have to move it.”

“Don’t you want to see what’s in it?!”

“Nope.”

“Come on!  I’m opening it without you!”  She sighed and added, “it also might be easier to move.”

“Alright.”  So Lucy happily opened the box.  Inside was...  Another box!  Lucy looked at it unhappily, this box was steal and a good bit smaller.  She reach to open that one and as soon as she was within an inch of it, it opened, magically?  

“Whoa!  Leah come look at what is inside the box!”

“What a bother!”  But she came, before Leah was halfway to Lucy’s side, she disappeared.  At first Leah gasped, but then decided, “this is all some stupid magic trick!  Isn’t it!  Come out!”  She was angry now.  “Or else!  You know what!  I’m not coming over there!  You will just pop out, scare me and get a good laugh.”  

So she turned on the x-box and tried to play looking around the huge cardboard box, she failed Temple Run, walked into a creeper in Minecraft and was no good at Shark Bait.  After a while she gave up.  “It’s been too long, you must be getting hungry for lunch.  Please come out now!”  No answer.  “Ok I give up!  I’m coming over there!”

When she got to the box, she peered over the edge down into the medal box, it was open!  Inside was a beautiful meadow surrounded by jungle, and the sky was nearly filled with mountains.  The craziest thing was that though the box seemed to be full of water displaying pictures, the images moved!  A herd of horses, no, they were unicorns, trotted around the field!

She leaned in closer, she felt as if she was in the picture, then suddenly, she was!  She looked around in awe of the beautiful flowers and all the bright colors.  She closed her eyes, turning in circles she smelled the breeze carrying soft scents to her nose.  

She suddenly opened her eyes again, to a noise like thunder.  She spun around and was instantly covered in dust.  She coughed and realized someone, or something, was breathing hard very near to her.  

When the dust settled, she saw several beautiful unicorns and a unipeg, standing in front of Lucy.  The unipeg was a black as ink and was standing closest to her.  He whinnied and spoke to her in a gruff voice that she didn’t know he owned.  “Child, we have come to welcome you to Kingdom of Wonder.  Enjoy your stay!  The hotels are over there, he gestured with his muzzle and a huge hotel appeared.  It has a diner on the bottom floor too.  May I show you your room?”

“I don’t know if I plan to stay here tonight.”

“Oh not so fast, you wouldn’t want to sleep under the moon here!  Foul beasts wander this dark jungle during the night.”

“I’d better stay I guess, I’m afraid I’ll get bored though, I have nearly a whole day to spend, you see.”

“Just order whatever you want at the front desk, a roller coaster, a petting farm or simply a dolly, get whatever you could possibly like!”  Lucy walked toward the building, and suddenly turned back.

“What ever is the cost?!”  She yelled back to the unipeg.

“Nothing!”

“Wow!  That’s a pretty good price,” she smiled to herself, and she skipped off to go bother the front desk.  

When she got to the hotel, she went to open the door and she found she couldn’t open the door.  Her hand went through the handle like it was made of mist.  She sighed and walked through the door, through the gaseous wood.  An ape wearing a tutu, which she didn’t find strange at all.  Sat at the front desk, “Excuse me?” She asked.

“Your excused,” he replied.

Now that caught her off guard, “oh thanks, uh, well the unicorn said I can buy stuff here,” she tried.  

“Well I thought we had everything here!  Apparently we are missing “stuff” never heard of “stuff” before...  Tell me, is it a food, a ride, or maybe toy?”

“No, stuff is a synonym of things,” she told the monkey.

“Stuff?  Never heard the word!  Are you sure it’s a real word?”  He snapped, and a dictionary appeared midair.  He then clapped and said, “stuff.”

Word not found said the dictionary in a computer-like voice.

“See not a real word!  Ok now what would you like now?”  

A little angry with the monkey, she answered, “I don’t care!  Anything you want!”  

“I don’t care!  Anything you want!”  He said back.

She was mystified by what the monkey had said, but then he asked, “are you going to go get your ‘I don’t care!  Anything you want!’?”  He sounded amused.

“Uh...  Where is it?”

“Outside,” he replied cooly.  When she walked outside she gasped in amazement.  For in front of her was a huge rundown roller coaster.  On the side of it, on a huge billboard were the rusting words, Don’t Care Roller Coaster.  Anything you want!   Leah ran to it and hopped on, lights flashed to her, “choose your ride!”