>Ten<

I know it seems like time is moving fast in this story and it is,but this is two years later and no,Blaire is not pregnant. Her and Enrique did...do the deed,but she isn't having a kid because of it. The child mentioned in this chapter is Marcus and Nina's daughter,Sophia. Since Nina is American and Marcus is Italian their daughter is a mix.

But ANYWAY

Happy reading,my Loves

Blaire
It had been two years. A blissful 730 days with my new family. I was training with Marcus and Enrique when little Sophia ran on the mat.

"Baby on the mat!" Nina yelled as the little speedy brunette ran up to her daddy,hugging his legs.

"What are you doing,Sweetie?" Marcus asked.

"Daddy! Daddy!"

"What? What?"

"Hi." She said,running away and giggling.

"You little-JESUS,WHY?!?!" He yelled when Rico punched him straight in his face.

"Shouldn't be distracted." Enrique laughed.

"We're on the same team you á$$!"

He shrugged and kissed my cheek. "Take a break,honey."

"Okay...you wanna break with me?" I asked,running my hand down his bare chest that was glistening with sweat.

"Oh,baby." He growled,pulling me to him. "I'd love nothing more." He whispered,kissing up my neck.

"Hey! Not in front of my kid!" Marcus shouted.

I laughed when Rico stuck his tongue out at his younger brother,throwing me over his broad shoulder and spanking me.

I think we're taking a long break.

Surprise!!!

Enrique
It took longer than I thought because of my little Minx,seducing me over and over again. I just couldn't help but love and worship her more than I had the time before. And here we were,laying on bed with the silk sheets around us,panting like dogs. I looked over at my angel,but she was already looking at me with an unmistakable smile on her porcelain face.

"I love you."she said,placing her small and smooth hand on my chest. I looked down and almost cried. She was touching me. A murderer.

"Why do you love me,Blaire?"

"You've been through everything with me,you're so mushy around Sophia; You'd be the perfect father,you protect your family,you're fair,kind and-"

"You're wrong." I choked. "I've never been fair or kind. I'm a murderer! What do you think I do in the Mafia?! Do you know how many people I've killed?!" She shook her head without uttering a single word. "2,346 men, women...children." I whispered the last word.

"Children?" She asked in a hushed voice.

"Yes,Blaire. I've killed children;innocent children. All to make sure they never got revenge on us. To protect our Family...I've destroyed other's."

"Why?"

"I thought that's how it was supposed to be,but...then I met you. When I had a true conversation with you I realized that I could never do that again. I love you,Blaire. I'm just so scared you'll leave me."

"I won't."

I pulled her close,kissing her sweaty forehead. Her little naughty hand crept down my stomach,making me twitch. I sighed and kissed her on her plump pink lips. "I'm tired,baby."

"Good thing you don't have to do a thing." She smirked,strandling my waist as we started up again.

___________

"Oh,baby." I sighed. "That was..."

"Awesome,fantastic,amazing,mind blowing,out ofbthjs world?" She asked.

"Yeah. All of those time one hundred."

She chuckled and kissed up my chest and neck. "What time is it?" She asked,looking over at the alarm clock. "Oh! We have to get dressed for dinner!" She gasped,jumping up and getting dressed.

"What time is it?"

"It's 7:30,Enrique!"

"Ah,crap!" I said,slowly getting up and putting on some dirty clothes from the bin. "Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"There they are!" Marcus shouted. "The bunnies!"

"I wov bunnies!" Sophia shouted. I heard my angel giggle beside me and help herself to some spaghetti.

"Hungry,Blaire?" Marcus teased.

"I am,in fact." She said,wiggling her eyebrows and setting down a plate before me and getting her own. She was so selfless. I smiled and dug into my plate.

"How was training?" One of the men,Brent,asked.

"Good." She said. "I'm getting better at controlling myself than ever before."

"Well,that's good. God,knows you could murder all of us in a mere second." He said casually.

"Whatvs that supposed to mean?" I asked him,rage boiling inside of me waiting to be unleaded on him.

"I'm just saying that she better control it because if she ever comes after me then I won't hesitate to shoot her straight in between her eyes."

Who did this little fųçķer think he was?! I was fed up with him already and I acted without thinking,taking out my gun and shooting him in between his eyes.

I heard Blaire's scream over everything. I turned to look at her and I didn't realize that my gun was pointed directly at her. Tears streamed down her face and I laid the gun down in the table in front of her.

"I won't hurt you,Little Bear." I whispered to her and in a split second...she was gone up the stairs. I heard a door slam and I buried my face in my hands. I just shot a man in front of Blaire and my three year old niece no less. She was wailing in her mother's arms and I ran after my angel.

I took my time getting to her,but each step was torture. I had to apologize. Hell,I just kill somebody! I knocked on the door to our room and her sobbing stopped.

"Enrique?" She asked.

"Yes,baby,it's me."

"Please leave. I-I can't talk to you right now." She whispered through the door.

"Baby,please. Let me explain." I begged.

"What's there to explain?"

"I don't know...I just need to see you;to hold you."

"I don't know if I can do that." She said. She didn't want to be held by a murderer.

And now she saw that I really was one...

TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY?!?!?!??!

WHOOOOOOOTTTTT?????

YAS,MY LOVES,IT'S TRUE! I HAVE BEEN SO WIRED WITH IDEAS FOR THESE FEW CHAPTERS THAT I JUST HAD TO GET IT OUT!!!! I'M FACT,I'M GOING TO START IN CHAPTER ELEVEN NOW