-Chapter Six-

Golden looked at Trap in disbelief.

           "Gold....why're you looking at me like that?" Trap questioned. He watched as Golden walked out of the office. Golden walked over to Trap and looked down at him. Trap's ears lay flat against his head.

            "You...You're Spring..." Golden whispered and grabbed Trap's hand.

             "No, I'm not..." Trap replied, looking down at his hand then back up at Golden. Trap's yellow-green eyes met Golden's blue eyes. They were so lost in thought that they didn't realize they had moved closer. Trap shook his head and stepped back, pulling his hand away from Golden's. "I'm not Spring...You said Spring died in a fire." Trap took another step back. Golden looked at Trap and sighed.

            "I-I'm sorry.....It would be impossible for Spring to come back after what happened..." Golden started, "That day was perfect....Everything was going so well till that shadow started that fire." Golden whispered. "I-I'm sorry for bringing you in this...You just remind me so much of him." Tears formed in Golden's eyes, "I miss him so much," Golden whispered to himself. Trap looked at Golden sadly and took a step toward him. He grabbed Golden's hands.

            "I-I don't believe that I was once Spring...but..." Trap sighed and moved closer to Golden. He gently pressed his lips to Golden's.
             Trap had known that Spring and Fredbear were once together...he thought that maybe he could recreate that love, even if he wasn't Spring.

_____________________________________________________

Sorry I cut this chapter so short. But I hope you enjoyed it!           

_____________________________________________________