Not tagged this time around!

Hehe Heyyyy there! I made my own tags since I got kinda bored... Anyways here they are!

1) WHO IS YOUR NUMBER ONE TOP LISTENED TO SONG/ Kpop band??

BTS is mine.

2) HOW LONG HAVE YOU LIKED KPOP?

6 years?? It started when I watched my first Kdrama that was about a Kpop band. Fictional band of course but you can find videos on YouTube that has their songs. They're called A. N. Jell. It's really cool and j think you should listen to Without Words or As still/ ever.

3) One song you can't imagine living without that's Kpop?

I Need You by BTS since I feel it's really in tune with my life story if I was going to tell u guys... Maybe I'll write a biography.

4) If you didn't know Kpop, do you think you still would have found out about them and like them?

YES SINCE I AM AN ASIAN AND GREW UP ON FOREIGN MUSIC.

5) Do you ever make Asian stereotypical jokes?

IF YOU DO, I WILL DIE IN SADNESS! I mean seriously guys? That's immature! And plus I'm not smart! I suck at math! Lol.

Why did I ever ask this??

6) Band that got u into Kpop?

FTIsland Lee Hong GI or Jeremy(as I like to call him) from Your Beautiful the Kdrama that started this convo. I love their songs.

7) Goin to KCON 2016?

Maybe... I want to go to NY but if I'm going to KCON... I'm going to be spending about 1,000 dollars in all. $450 ish for P1 combo to KCON and $700 flight ticket to NY. I don't have that much money...

8) Do you stay up till 12 like me just watching  Kpop reality shows like EXO showtime or SISTAR showtime?

Yes. I love Rookie King and SISTAR showtime. I'm currently planning to watch Seventeen's reality show soon. I have watched half of EXO showtime EP 1... So sad.

9) Should I stop my EXO fanfics?

This is for you guys to answer! I will be needing about 1,000 reads on it for it to keep going! Jk but seriously... I want your opinions! Comment on You're Insane because I love your comments!   Don't answer this question on there. Answer it here obviously.

10) What Kdrama should I watch soon?

I have only watched a few.  They are:

Moorim Academy
My love who came from the Stars.(it made me cry buckets)
Your Beautiful
Boys Over Flowers(another Kdrama that made me cry buckets)
Descendants of the Sun

I'm planning to watch Glamorous Temptation tho... Ever heard of it?

I tag:

ALL OF MY FOLLOWERS!
btskpopexofx KpopLover2005 Kpop_4_Lifeee KimTaesa Kookie_Hoe tae-kookietrash threekookiesdangit aestheticallyexo MintYoongiSuga _SugaFree SweetThaiTea acacia_dawn Cosmic_Constellation EXO-ByunBaekHyun ExoPanda8769 Just-a-exogirl145 I would add all of you guys who are my followers but you know how long it will take to tag 121 people??? NU thanks. Anyways! YOU HAVE TO ANSWER!!! ;)))) oh and one more last tag; im-introverting hehe you can't escape Po!