Maya's old friends

A/N This is not what happened in Girl Meets True Maya, this is a thought I had. I do not own Girl Meets World. Publish: April 24, 2016. Made changes Nov. 13. 2016. Rewrote: Jan. 21 2017.

It all started with Maya going through Riley's window like every morning but something different happens this time. Maya had forgotten her sketchbook and told Riley to go on without her. When she was walking to school however someone stopped her, one of her friends from before she knew Riley.

"Hey, Maya," The leader G said. Maya was never told what her real name was, but hse was told to call her G. "Hey," Maya said back before looking at the ground. The group was told when G talked to them to look at the ground before being spoken to again.

"Look at you, poor, broken Maya," B said. No one was told what her real name is not even the leader, she said that her name was B but the group knew that there was more to it than just B. "Stop, it have not," Maya replied before she got slapped.

"Don't speak to her like that," G said. "Look's like she forgot her manners, let's teach her what happens when people forget their manners," B said as they hit and punched me. Just before they finished punching her she thought good thing my friends don't know about this. But I can't tell them because if I do then they will get hurt for knowing. If they get hurt them I will never be able to forgive myself.

After Maya walked home to get cleaned up before she went to school to see her friends. But little did she know, someone was watching. That, someone, was one of her best friends Riley Matthews, who was hurt that Maya never told her that this happened.

Why did they do that to Maya? Who are they? Riley thought before crossing the road. "Hey, you" she said. "Look what the cat brought in G," the girl Riley thought was B said. Then Riley turned into Texas Lucus or well Texas Riley.

They fought but Riley only got a slip lip and a black eye. But they got worse she gave them two black eye each and a broken jaw. As she crossed the road again so she could go home to get cleaned up. Someone said, "watch out." Riley then saw a light, then she got hit by something hard that she later found out was a car. Then just before she passed out, the same person as before said "Miss, are you ok,"

No I just got hit by a car but I'm fine she thought before responded "Yeah, but my side hurts a little, but before I pass out could you do something for me," "Yeah, what is it," They said. "I need you call my friend Maya using my phone and tell her what happened," Riley said. "Yea, waht do you want me to tell her," They replied. She told them, but just as she finished, she passed out.

After Maya cleaned up and didn't look like she got in a fight she went to school. "Your late Mis. Hart," Mr. Matthews her teacher said. "I know," "Where's Riley. Was she with you?" He asked. "No, I thought she was already here," Maya replied. Then her phone rang. "Maya, no phones in shool," Mr. Matthews said. "I know but it's Riley i'm going to answer it," Maya said before going out in the hall.

"Riley, where are you?" She said. "Is this Maya?" Someone who wasn't Riley asked. "Yes, who is this and why do you have Riley's phone," She sad mad. "Good," he replied. "She wanted me to tell you something. She said that she saw something happened to you, but didn't give any more details. Then after she had a fight with them, she went to cross the road and she got hit by a car," He said. "Is she ok," Maya said. "She passed out just after she told me this and I think that she is now in a coma," He replied. "Thank you, sir. I have to go. Thanks for telling me this," I said. "Your welcome," He said before hanging up.

As she walked back into the classroom one of her other best friends, Farkle, saw that she was crying and thought. Why is Maya crying she was just talking to Riley before he said, "Maya are you ok." "Do you think I'm ok Farkle. how would you feel if Lucas was in the hospital," She snapped at me. "I'm sorry Farkle, But I have to go," She said but before she could leave Mr. Matthews said, "Maya you just can't leave my classroom." "I can't deal with this I'm sorry but I have to go," Maya said as she left the classroom. She then texted Farkle saying that Riley was in the hospital.