Prologue

'Fucking annoying bastard.' she thought when her soon-to-be husband took her hand in his and kissed it with his disgusting lips. She couldn't lie, she hated that guy. And the fact that her parents we're forcing her to marry this good for nothing piece of shit was making the rebel princess furious.

She wasn't the only daughter of the royal family. Her two older sisters were still not married and they were jealous of her marrying such a "great and respected" prince.

The only reason her parents were even thinking of giving her to that asshole was because of all the money they would get. Even tough the family was already swimming in money.

So what is the right thing to do in a situation like this? Why, run away with the pirates, of course. What? Did you actually think she was going to do something smart? Hell to the no.

Our little rebel already knows her way with criminals and drunks, she knows how to fight and she is a great thief. The whole princess thing was of no meaning to her. While some girls would kill to be in her expensive shoes, she rebelled to be free and live.

No one knew the princess was the one who was terrorizing the town, thanks to all the makeup she wore when she was at the palace.

'Tonight is the night.' The night all the things she's done and the skills she had would take her out to sea with the most powerful pirate there was: Whitebeard.

~