Jonah Imagine

AN: THIS IS THE FIRST IMAGINE I HAVE WRITTEN IN A LOOOONG TIME. I APOLOGIZE IF IT IS NOT THAT GOOD I'M FINALLY GETTING BACK INTO WRITING. OKAY ENJOY!! :) FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER BC UR COOL @sdkthough

IMAGINE JONAH:

You and Jonah have been dating for a few months now. Everyone thinks that your relationship is absolutely picture-perfect, yet it is far from. Since Jonah is away at college, you constantly see all of these pictures of him with other girls. You know that he would never cheat on you, but the two of you constantly get in fights about it. He tells you he loves you too much to do such a thing.

One night, you were just sitting on twitter like routine, when something unusual comes across your timeline. It’s a picture of Jonah, with another girl, but wait… they’re kissing?! You go into a fury, calling and texting Jonah nonstop, demanding to know what is going on. Nothing works, he isn’t answering. You decide to leave him a voicemail; “Jonah, it’s (Y/N). I saw you kissing another girl. Tell me what is going on or we are OVER.” As soon as you finish the voicemail you breakdown. You cry until you find yourself falling into a deep sleep.

The next morning you wake up, with no new texts/calls from Jonah. You start to blame yourself. You wonder if you weren’t good enough, so that’s why he’s doing this. You decide to go on a run to get your mind off of things. About 45 minutes later you return home. You receive a text from a block number. It reads “Meet me at this address, tonight, 8pm.” You’re scared, because you think that someone is plotting something terrible, but you decide to go. You shower and get ready to go to the address in the text message.

Once you reach the address, you realize exactly where you are. You feel two hands wrap around your eyes. “Hey, babe.” you hear a familiar voice say from behind you. You turn around to see none other than Jonah with a huge smile on his face. He had texted you from the blocked number and led you to where the two of you had your first date.

Throughout the night Jonah apologizes to you, and said he had never meant for it to happen, and that the girl was very drunk and was incoherent. He was trying to bring her back to the dorm but then she was all over him. She had kissed him and someone had ended up taking a picture and posting it on the internet. You could tell it was a genuine apology. You could see the pain in his eyes. He knew he had hurt you.

After dinner, you and Jonah are holding hands, walking back to your car, when out of nowhere, it starts pouring. Jonah gives you a little smirk. The next thing you know, Jonah pushes you up against the car and kisses you passionately. You deepen the kiss and you can feel Jonah smile. Jonah breaks the kiss and says, “(Y/N) baby I am so sorry, I will never do that again I never meant for it to happen I love y-“ You cut him off by kissing him. That was your way of saying, “I love you too.” You both go home to cuddle and fall asleep.

AN: sorry it was paragraphed kinda weird, I did a quick read through and kinda did whatever. hope you liked it. :) tweet me and tell me what you thought :)