Chapter 7 John's POV

I didn't know what to think... First, Charlie then, Carly... I didn't know what to do. What if things will change between us? What will happen then? Then Charlie and Carly's dad spoke up after a couple of minutes of silence. "I better leave you guys to talk about it And to ask questions." then I was scared. Then I started to turn around the other way to look at Carly, but I stopped when my side was facing her. "John? Are you okay?" Carly asked. I was scared But amazed. I didn't know what to do... What would happen? I couldn't answer. But I got the courage to look at her and nod. "Listen.. Megan, Faith, John, I know it's hard to process all of this... But you will get used to it. And you will get to the point where you don't even notice that we are different from you. Trust me. You will get used to it. Blaze he got used to it.. Of course it took him a long time, but he got used to it." Carly said to us. I knew Megan and Faith and Carly is worried about me right now but I honestly didn't know what to think. I wanted to talk to Carly in private... But I couldn't... She was in here. She couldn't go out if the room. Then I got enough courage to speak in front of everyone.. "Okay...-" I paused. I needed to talk to Carly in private. "But when will you get out of the hospital?" I asked. "I dont know. But hopefully soon..." Charlie said. I looked Carly in the eyes. I knew she was worried for me... Then I walked out of the hospital room. I just couldn't stay in there anymore. It was too much for me to handle. I couldn't believe this was happening. What would happen to them?? What happens of we get them mad? What will they do? I had so many questions it wasnt even funny.. Ugh.... The The twins's dad came walking to the room. He nodded to me. He knew something was up. What was going to happen in the future with out little group of me, Megan, Carly, and Faith? I was so worried. Then out of no where their was sirens going off..

Thanks guys for reading my book so far!! Sorry it was a short chapter... But you guys have a treat coming soon in one of the chapters coming up..  And if you want to know what it is, you will have to keep reading to find out!! 😁☺😉😄😃😀😊😛😜😝   Thanks for reading my book!!!

And a special thanks to MeganWimer14 for helping me get this chapter and last chapter published and helping me keep pushing me to get it done since she loves this book! Thanks,
             MeganWimer14