Prologue

I can feel her.  She's been hurt. To the limit she committed.....  s-suicide.

We've been friends..*sob* My only friend who appreciates all the things I've done even the little ones . I even learned to love her without knowing, now that...... s-she's gone *voice turned shaky* I have no one..

She always made me smile even just the little thing she does . (When we were kids)

How can I forget her if her presence was buried deep inside me

I'm such a stupid person,for not giving her a chance..

And now...

I deserve this karma..

I deserve to be not forgiven..

I only realized the REAL STORY OF OUR LIVES when someone you love, got away... far away, where you can't reach..

"I love you hannie hyung^^ thanks for everything. I appreciate it" I remembered when we were kids,when I gave her a present..  she really appreciate everything..
-
"I love you hannie hyung..  I really do" when she confessed.. everything changed... as in.. EVERYTHING,EVEN OUR RELATIONSHIP..
-
"I love you hannie hyung^^ I know you didn't love me from the start, but I'll make you fall for me ..  I know you will someday,I just don't know when"
-
"I love luhannie^^ the one I didn't let go of.. why am I so blind? He didn't love you,SeEun... he never will.. but I won't give up!!" The time when I secretly caught her talking to herself about me.. my conscience rose up..
-
"I still love you,even if you didn't love me back.. it hurts but I still love you" the time she caught me dating up with yoona.. the time she hugged me..  the time she buried her face on my chest, the time I........  the time I pushed her and left her there will full of painful tears streaming down on her cheeks
-
"LUHAEN!!!! SARANGHAE LUHAN HYUNG!!!!"
-
"LUHAN hyung.... I'm leaving...  I know you didn't love me back, you want me far away from you..  then I'm granting your wish..  I'll be far far away from you, don't worry hyung you'll never see me again.. never in your entire life.  " a tear fell from her eyes as she turn her back at me... Just then everything sinked in to me..

No I LOVE YOU
No I'LL COME BACK FOR YOU
No more hugs and stolen kisses
No Goodbye

Just then everything went gone..

My everything was already gone..