Chapter I- Gave Up Already?

"All i knew this morning when i woke , is I know something now,knew something now I didn't before" her voice shaky as she kept on strumming the guitar..
"And all I've seen since 18 hours ago is green eyes and freckles in your smile in the back of my mind making me feel like, I just wanna know you, better know you, better know you, better now.. I just wanna know you, better know you, better know you , better now.. I just wanna know you better know you better know you better now... I just wanna know you, know you, know you, 'cause all I know is we said hello and your eyes look like coming home, all I knew is a simple name and everything has changed.. all I know Is you held the door you'll be mine and I'll be yours, all I know since yesterday is everything has changed" she sang as her tears fell down.. she quit on dreaming that someday she and him will have their happy ending..

He didn't even love her...
How could they have their happy ending?
And there's no such thing as happiness for her..
No more

Her childhood best friend,Lu Han didn't love her back as she wanted him to..
And she knew she'll never be loved by this young man..

'Why does this shit hurts so much?' She thought as she looked at the lake in front of her..
'He'll never love me back.. no way in a million years' she wiped her tears then looked down.. she didn't even know if she did something wrong or no..

This lake is where they met when they were kids..
This lake push them two to be such a good friend to each other.
Her feelings developed for him..
Again and again

Just then..

She can't stand a single day without him in her sight..
Him who loved someone else and not her, but the hell she cares that time.. all she wanted to do is owned the guy he loves..

Again and again..

Times passed

But nothing had changed .

She already proved that she deserves to be the one he loves...

But still he didn't love her like she usually do , all he can do now is to disgust and shut her out

He don't wanted to see her again..
All he did is to push her away from his sight..

Until one day...

she gave up...

She let him go..

And promised herself not to bother his life again

.............♡♡.............
"K-kris-sss" jongin's voice was somewhat shaky mixed with fear and concerned feeling that scared the shit out of kris . And something clicked in his mind ' why didn't he called me hyung?' That makes him more worried now

"What?what happened?" I accidentally yelled at the phone...

"K-kris h-hyung i-its-s a-about SeE-eun... she-----" he suddenly cried out on the other line...

Suddenly the fear rose up on his body... he don't know what will happen to him if something bad happens

"K-kris *hiccup * hyung-g... "he continued to cry... " w-we f-f-found-d her-r b-bod-dy " he said in between sobs.. it didn't surprise Kris how kai cried just because of his sister.. it obviously proves that he really loved her.. not as a friend, but a person who you need the most

"What?! I'm sorry i didn't hear it right" he said as he Wished he really heard it wrong... he was panicking mentally and physically.. it's all about his sister, his only younger sister who he had.. their parents abandoned them when they were kids...

"SeEun... "the voice he heard turned weak and low "she killed hers-self... "the line turned quiet.. kris' heart skipped a beat and all he wish for now is to not live also,since her sister died... he had no one

'Saranghae Kris oppa^^'the way she giggled that time made him cry..

'Why did she killed herself?!

Why did she left me ,

Lu han,

And kai?

What is her problem that I didn't know?

What the fuck really happened?!'

He was panicking that made him do nothing but balled himself at the corner of his room and gripped on his hair hardly as if it's his enemy...

He threw up his phone hardly on the ground that made it broken..

All he felt was Anger,Madness,Broken and at the same time Hurt, really hurt