Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Twenty-Two

[Justin's POV]

I keep my eyes locked on Caroline as she stares up at me. She bites her lip and takes a step closer to me so our bodies were pressing slightly up against each other.

What the fuck was she doing?

I go to push her away from me, but before I'm able to she suddenly leans up and presses her lips against mine. I'm taken back as her lips stay still against mine. I don't kiss back but also don't pull away.

After a few seconds she slowly pulls away and stares into my eyes. I want to yell at her for kissing me and ask what the fuck she was thinking, but no words leave my mouth. My throat was suddenly dry.

The only pair of lips I've had against mine is Selena's. Having Caroline's lips against mine felt so different, and I couldn't tell if it was a good or a bad kind of different.

I stare blankly at Caroline. She was waiting for me to say or do something but I just stood there. My eyes widen a little when she starts to lean in again to kiss me. This time though I finally comes to my senses and gently push her away from me.

"No, stop!" I raise my voice. "The only girl I want kissing me is Selena, not you."

"She's the only one you've kissed, isn't she?" Caroline points me out.

I chew on the inside of my cheek. "It's really none of your business and it shouldn't matter. I'm saying I don't want your nasty lips against mine so fuck off. I love Selena, not you."

Caroline completely ignores me and closes the gap between us once again. She grabs the collar of my shirt and pulls me close to her. She leans in close to me and I could feel her hot breath hit against my neck which made goosebumps become visible on my skin.

"Just relax," Caroline whispers seductively with her lips brushing against my ear as she talked.

Caroline's lips then begin to leave small kitten like kisses slowly down my jawline making me lose my train of thought. Her lips attach to my neck and I find myself closing my eyes. She kisses my neck roughly making me lean my head to the side to give her more access which she gladly takes and begins sucking on my neck.

I wanted to push her off of me, but I couldn't find the strength or willpower to do so.

After making sure she would leave a very visible spot on my neck behind Caroline pulls away and brings her face in front of mine. Her nose brushes against mine as her index finger teasingly runs down my jawline. She bites her bottom lip as her eyes meet with mine.

Before I'm able to process what's going on Caroline has her lips pressed against mine. Again, I don't kiss back at all. I just stand there awkwardly not knowing what I should do.

"Relax," Caroline says against my lips.

Caroline's hands run up my arms and grabs the top of my jacket. She slowly takes off my soaked jacket off my shoulders and pulls it down my arms until carelessly letting it drop to the floor. In the process of all of that she had pressed her lips back against mine and was trying to get me to move my lips against hers, but that wasn't happening.

"We shouldn't be doing this," I say, pulling away and shaking my head. "I can't hurt Selena like this..."

"Who said she would ever find out?" Caroline questions with a raised eyebrow. "Plus, isn't she the one who broke up with you? Last time I checked, this," she gestures between the two of us, "wouldn't be called cheating if you two aren't even together anymore."