Ducks

(FINALLY AFTER MANY CENTURIES!!)

*Yamileth's P.O.V*

We arrived to the park and it ended up being the same park Yoandri brought me to when we came to the picnic and he gave me my first kiss.

He seemed to realize it also because he turned to me with a smile on his face.

I looked down and played with my hands not being able to hold in the smile that was threatening to show.

"Alright guys. 2 team captains front and center!" Johann yelled.

One of them was Richard and the other captain was Johann. They each choose and it ended up with:

Johann- Yoandri, Erick, Jaime, and me

Richard- Chris, Zabdiel, and Joel

Since there was one extra, it ended up being 5 against 4.

We played and at some point, nearly everyone got a good hit with the ball, but that didn't stop the game.

Christopher and Johann each got kicked in the shin, Erick tried a cabecita and failed. He ended up hitting his face. Joel fell and scraped his knees. Yoandri twisted his ankle. And me, well, I got a ball to the stomach... Full force.

Some people didn't get hurt so they would laugh each time there was another injury *cough cough* Richard, Zabdiel, and Jaime *cough*

After like 2½ hours of playing, with some breaks in between, we decided to end the game.

Our team ended up winning. 21-15. The other team, kept whining how we had an extra player so it wasn't fair.

We were laying around on the grass, or sitting on some chairs they brought, and they were going to start eating some of the food we passed by getting in the way.

They were eating when I decided to start to make my way towards the ducks.

"Where are you going?" Richard asked when I was almost out of reach.

I look back and see all the guys looking at me.

I pointed to the pond with the ducks and yelled. "Im going with the ducks!" Then continued walking.

When I reached the area, most of th ducks ran away. I just sat and waited for them to come back.

A duck waddled up to me a stuffted its head in my hands where I was holding a piece of bread.

The others must've noticed because they all staring coming up to me.

When they finished the bread, they all left.

You ungrateful little bitches. Rude much?

I look back to where the guys are and saw them all throwing things at each other.

All except for one. Yoandri was looking over to where I was. He saw me looking and waved at me with that billion dollar smile of his.

I slightly wave back and turned back to the ducks and started thinking. Thinking about him. Thinking about the kisses he gave me. Thinking about everything about him.

We've kissed probably three times, and he doesn't say anything about it after. Why? Could it be that he actually likes me? Or maybe he didn't mean to... It could've just been something that was in the moment. Or maybe, maybe he did it because he-