creepy shizzz story base stuff?

Walking through the abandoned, overgrown halls, I wonder if any of them remember me. I’d hope they would, seeing as I was the one who caused this school to close down so long ago. I can still see the faint stains of blood on the floors and splattered on the wall. Flashes of memories run through my head, their screams of terror faintly echoing in the corners of my mind. Soon, I walk towards the room where it all started, the auditorium. Slowly, I push open the eroded metal door, I wince slightly at the sound of the creaking door hinges. The faint stench of rotting flesh still lingers, even though they removed the corpses long ago. I pause in the doorway, taking in the sight. I can still remember it like it was yesterday.

flashback

It was just like every other day in this horrid building, except today was an assembly where I'm being forced to do a speech about bullying, and the ironic part is, I'm constantly bullied. I have decided to admit to the bullying that's been happening beneath the noses of our oblivious teachers.
Two hours till I go on, I have an hour till the assembly starts.

Comment what you thing if yall like it ill continue this one in an actual story itself