Chapter 5 special girl

As we arrived at the platform in London Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me through the crowd to get to the doors. When we got to the front standing at the closed doors Harry leant over to whisper something in my ear.

"Whenever we get out of a train together we will always hold hands and jump at the same time" I giggled "you promise?" His breath tickled my ear and made me shiver.

"Promise" he smiled and interlocked our fingers. As the doors opened he said "three two one" and we jumped together landing side by side. I looked at him grinning.

"Right lets go to the London eye first shall we?" He looked at me. I got lost in his beautiful eyes. "Hello?" I blinked not realizing I had paused time for a moment.

"Oh right sorry, yeh lets go there first".

We headed down to the end of the station toward some large stairs leading us outside. A few girls noticed Harry but looked confused because he had his hair in the cap so they walked by.

"What do the fans do if you are just out and they recognize you?" I asked intrigued.

"You wanna see?" He asked grabbing his cap.

"Not now" I said quickly before he took it off. "Let's enjoy our time before being bombarded by fans".

"Good idea"

It was a short walk to the London eye and we talked all the way, our hands intwined and the silences there were were never awkward. Harry would just pull a funny face and get me into a fit of giggles.

"Here we are" he announced.

The queue was long but we managed to get to the front through fast track and Harry slipped the guy some money asking if we could have a private one.

"For the two of you?" the fat man said chewing some gum. We nodded "ok fine but you better make it count" he said to Harry winking. I blushed.

"Oh I will sir thank you" Harry smirked at me.

The view from the bubble was amazing as we approached the top Harry got out his phone to take a picture of us in front of the view. I smiled and he kissed me on the cheek as he took the photo.

"Harry!" I giggled.

"I'm gonna post this on twitter" he ignored me "if that's ok?"

"Won't we bombarded?" I asked.

"Yeh but it'll be fun and you can see how crazy it gets" he chuckled.

"Ok then"

He grinned and started clicking. "You don't have twitter do you?"

"Nope"

"Well we will make you one at lunch"

"Cool I've always wanted twitter"

"Done" he said finally. He showed it to me. The caption read 'out on a date with this special girl ;)" I giggled at the 'special girl' bit. My mouth dropped when it said 500 retweets already!

"Woah that's a lot of retweets already" I voiced my thoughts.

"Well I did call you a special girl which will make the fans go crazy." He laughed then he abruptly stopped while looking into my eyes. "I.. I always just want to kiss you... Like all the time" he leant forwards and so did I, as our lips pressed together Harry put his arms around my waist and mine wrapped around his shoulders. As we broke apart I noticed we had just reached the top. "That was amazing" Harry pulled me into a hug cradling his arms round me. "You really are a special girl Emma."