Prologue

This is my first avenger/Pjo/hoo crossover! And I just recently got into Marvel, so feel free to point out any mistakes that I might of messed up! Plus if theres anything that would make this any better of a story (grammar mistakes, spelling, anything like that, or any storyline ideas because I haven't quiet mapped everything out yet!) than go ahead and tell me! I want to make this the best story it can be.

I had a different song in the media-but I recently got into a different Genre of music. I believe this song would go better with the I chapter, considering what its about. One of the band members actually left for about a year because of depression. But he came back and wrote this song about how he felt, and its really sad but inspiring at the same time. (It's better to understand with the sibtitles obviously.....)

Actually I had this chapter done and ready to publish...and than it disappeared. Like totally gone. Which was annoying at first, until I wrote it again and it turned out way better a than the first one anyways....soooooooo....ENJOY THE STORY.

___________

PERCY

The road was deserted beneath the hill.

The distant shouts of happy campers disrupting the otherwise silence of the peaceful setting sprawled below. At the peak of the hill stood a towering pine, bent over in the cool wisps of wind concealing the slumped figure below its branches. In his arms he held a bundle, a small child tucked in close to his heart. So she might be able to hear it's low rhythmic beat, and know that he was still in there.

As long gone as he appeared.

His broken eyes gazed out at the empty stretch of road, their dull sea green no longer sparkling with the ever changing colors of the sea. But holding the shattered look of cracking ice, right before it breaks.

He watched the road quietly embracing the feeling of hopelessness, the memory of that day clearly in his mind. The scene playing out before him, like a ghost.

He could almost hear the low rumble of the engine as the van rolled way, the wheels kicking up gravel in its wake. And he watched as it traveled further down the stretch of road, the setting sun bouncing off its windows, concealing its occupiers in a fiery glare. He tried to make out its black printed letters, painted hurriedly on the side by the Apollo cabin;

DELPHI'S STRAWBERRIES
Long Island New York

But they had already faded into the distance with rest of the van. Just a speck of black against the setting sun.

And he sat there staring at the spot where it vanished, wondering why he wasn't sitting in the van along with his friends.

And he wish he had.

Because now it was too late.

It was all his fault.

He distantly heard the sound of scampering hooves making their way up to him through the forest of grass. The soft jingle of wooden reed pipes echoing over the valley, as they thumped against the satyr's chest. Grover was looking for Percy.

"Peeeercy," he bleated in desperation, the muted thumping of his hooves growing closer by the second.

"Peeercy, you need to come back. She needs you, but not like this!" He tried again as he reached the top most crest of the hill, the pine already bathed in the golden light of the setting sun. Percy watched silently as Grover pushed away the branches of the evergreen hoping to find his friend.