Chapter one

This is a new day at a new school with my twin. Mom  died two years ago and Dad could not take care of us. He would spend all of his money on drugs and alcohol so he can forget who he once was. I stood in front of my class with a shy face but Kouki was just enjoying all the attention. When will she understand that these people are going to use her here too. I thought. I pushed my glasses up and tucked my hair behind my hair. 

"Class these are the new student." The teacher laid her hand on my shoulder then pushed me in the front of the front of the class. "This is Kazue and this is her sister Kouki. Take your seats please." I walked to the back of the class and sat in an empty seat. Kouki sat in the front of the class by a group of girls talking and laughing. 

"Class you need to get the books from underneath you seats and read chapters twenty to thirty. Kazue and Kouki you will have to read from one to thirty." I took the book out from underneath my seat and started to read. A warm hand landed on my shoulder and I looked up pushing my glasses up to where they are suppose to.

"You can take a book home if you need to." I nob and went back to reading.

"You two are not twins." A girl's voice came

"We are but they think she is way younger than me." I shook my head and stuck my nose back into the book.

"Class we need to stop, the bell will ring in about to ring in a minute or two." The teacher says and I stuck the book in my bag. 

"Kazue, this is my friend Xzavia." Kouki came to me with a smile on her face and a colored girl beside her.

I waved a half wave and sank a little in my seat. 

"Your sister told me a little bit about you and her." Xzavia smiled like I was a child. 

The bell ringed and I grabbed my bag and left without saying good-bye to my twin and her foreign friend. I hurried as fast as I could until I ran into someone and my bag fell with my phone, screen first.

"Sorry." I whispered and picked up my bag but my phone was handed to me. I looked at the person I ran into. It was a tall boy with dark gray shaggy hair, deep blue eyes, and a tan reflection. He seemed kind of cute.  

  "No I'm sorry." I shyly took my phone and say that the screen was creaked. 'Oh no.'

  "Thank you." I blushed a bit.

  "Kazue, who is you cute friend here." Kouki smiled and pushed me away. "Hi, I'm Kouki." 

  "I'm not interested." He narrowed his eyes at my sister.

  "I didn't want to date you anyways." My sister walked away.

 "I must get going." I whispered and walked away with a red face.

The next class was down the hall and was boring. I read the entire time until I got my book taken away and was force to do a test. My teacher, Mr. Harry, tried to embarrass me but I got all the answers right. Mr. Harry then gave us some time to social to other people but my book was the only world I like and the only world I'll stay in if I had a chance. 

"Sis." I looked up to see Kouki.

I nod.

"Who was that cute guy you were talking too?"

I shrugged.

"I think if he really don't want me when I'm single, he'll want me when I'm not available." Kouki thought happily. "Kazue you're a genius. Who should I go out with?"

I looked at her confusedly. 'But I said nothing.' I thought.

"That guy looks cute. I'm going to try." Kouki slowly walked and shook her hips around, making her skirt sway back and forth. 

I just watched as my twin made a fool out of herself. I feet sorry for her but then again, not because she is making herself the way she is now. Dad doesn't care what she does but what I do.  The boy that wasn't interest in my sister have stared at me the whole time during the class and the boy that my sister was trying to hock up with was staring at me too. I felt really uncomfortable.

  "Okay kids today is a half day so leave my class and go home. Call you friends far away and your family." Mr. Hada made us leave the room and out the building.  

  I signed and walked to my doom without my twin but I did not want to stick around while she tries to get a fake date. Mr. Hada had something in his room that made me really woozy but of course I don't speck up, to shy to say anything. I opened the door, shut it quietly, and plopped on my bed with my hair rushing to my face. I curled up and closed my eyes. I think maybe a good deep sleep would be okay. I will just do my homework tomorrow morning. And I was out cold.