Sleepless nights (YoonMin) BTS

"Aish, I'm thirsty..." I sat up in bed, looking around in my sleepy haze I noticed my better half was missing again.

"Yoongi? Where are you?" I swung my feet over the side of the bed and winced as they touched the cold floor. Our bedroom door was slightly ajar. I walked towards it an pushed it open.

"Yoongi?" I called out into the quite house. I headed towards the living room, he wasn't there. I went to the kitchen, not here either. Grabbing a bottle of water I heading on through the rest of the house. My final destination was his studio, where I found him sitting in front of his computer screen. I knocked on the door, he didn't move. I mentally slapped myself, of course he couldn't hear me he had his headphones on and was working away at the equipment. I opened the door and made my way over to him. Instead of tapping him on the shoulder I leaned down and kissed his neck. He jumped and yanked his headphones off.

"YAH! ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!?" I laughed at him and walked over to him wrapping my arms around his waist and burying my head in his neck.

"Why aren't you in bed? It's late." He sighed, clearly giving up on holding on to his anger of being mad about me scaring him. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I couldn't sleep. So I thought I would come work on some songs." I looked up at him.

"Come back to bed." He nodded his head and let me lead him to the bedroom. We made it back where I pushed him down onto the bed.

"Yah!"

"Turn over." He gave me a skeptical look.

"Why?"

"Oh my god just do it, I'm going to help you sleep." He smirked at me.

"Oh you are huh?"

"Oh and take off your shirt to, move to the center of the bed and lay on your stomach, hands and arms crossed under your head." He smiled and did as I said.

"I love when you tell me what to do Chim Chim." I laughed as I crawled onto the bed and sat on his back, one leg on either side of his waist. I leaned down and kissed his shoulder.

"Now let me help you relax." I ran my hands across his back, adding pressure at different intervals. Moving back and forth massaging the knots out.

"As good as this feels this is not what I was expecting." I chuckled as I continued to work on his back.

"You've been working so hard lately, I thought I would help your body relax." As I was moving my hands lower, working on some of the kinks of his lower back, he suddenly jerked his hips causing me to fall off of him. As soon as my back hit the mattress Yoongi was on top of me.

"I know other ways of helping my body relax." I smiled sweetly up at him.

"Get. Off. We had sex last night, let's just relax tonight Yoongi." He smiled then ran his hands over the bare skin of my waist that was peeking out from under the hem of my shirt. I couldn't hold in the moan that had escaped between my lips, no matter how tightly I shut them.

"Please Chim Chim?" He leaned down over me. I closed my eyes and turned my head away from him. I heard him chuckle as he grabbed my chin and moved my head to face him.

"You've been saying no to me a lot lately, but in the end you always say yes." He kissed me then, trying to gain access to my mouth. He was right, I always ended up giving in, in the end. But it was so much fun to fight him in the beginning. To make him work at getting me to cave, I've gotten better at resisting longer. Except tonight. Tonight he did something different, instead of kissing me till I caved or running his hands over my waist until I melted into his mouth. He trailed his hand down my stomach and instead of stopping at the hem of my pajama pants he reached right into them. Wrapping his hand around my cock. I instantly hardend and gasped into his mouth. He soon began to attack my mouth with his tongue and palmed me even more. My body started reacting on its own, my hip thrust into his hand as he began to pump faster. I slightly regained the control I had lost and I pushed him away. Panting hard he looked at me in surprise.

"What was that for?" I looked at the edge of the bed.

"I was close. I don't want to cum like this. All you have to do is touch me and I completly melt. This is how you've done it the past few nights. You touch me, your hands, your mouth. You make me cum and then we go to sleep. But it's been forever since you've been inside me." His tongue darted out and ran over his already swollen lips.

"Tell me what you want Jimin."

"I want to feel you cuming inside me. I want to feel your body go weak on top of me after you release." He jumped, pinning me to the bed. He kissed me, desperate, loving, long. He pulled away, both of us breathing hard, than smirked.

"Why didn't you just say so Jimin?" I looked away from him. He reached out and grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him again.

"I want you to watch while I enter you." I gulped, my heart racing. I watched as he ran his hand up and down his cock, teasing himself, making himself harder. He looked at me to make sure I was watching. My eyes flicked to his and than back down to his hands. They were such skilled hands too.

"Yoongi, stop teasing me." He smiled.

"All you had to do was ask." He pushed in hard and fast and it was complete and utter bliss. The moan that escaped through my mouth was long and loud. He started slamming into me harder and harder. The sound of our bodies slapping against each other and his jagged breathing was throwing me over the edge. I gripped the bed sheets, trying to hold out until he came. But it was getting harder to control myself. My body was beginning to tighten, I was so close. I reached out and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him in for a kiss. As soon as our lips met I felt my release. It shot out all over his chest and stomach. But neither of us cared he sped up I could feel him getting close. He pulled my mouth back to his as he pushed in and out harder and faster. Soon he released into me, his hot liquid feeling me up. Our moans blended together as we clutched one another like our lives depended on it. Instead of going limp above me Yoongi jumped off the bed. I sat up and gave him a confused look. He smiled and held out his hand for me.

"I was going to just sleep when we were done but I'm kind of messy now thanks to you." I blushed and followed him into the bathroom. He filled the tub with warm water and sank into it, holding out his hand for me, he helped me step into the water. I settled between his legs and leaned back against his chest.

"Yoongi?" He began to run his fingers through my hair.

"Hmm...?"

"Love you...." He chuckled and kissed the top of my head.

"Love you too Chim Chim."