Cethany

"Fuck Bethany I need you." Connor whimpered while he kissed me passionately. Then leaving sloppy kisses on my neck. I rolled us over and trickled my fingers on his toned abs.You could tell he worked out a lot. Then I leaned in to kiss the crock of his neck and started sucking , and rocking back and forth. "you Bethany Mota are a tease." He said sarcastically

"Oh really?"I whispered by his ear because I knew it turned him on. I then started feeling him getting hard underneath me.

"That's it," he rolled me over while taking of my H&M shirt and Hollister pants still kissing me.

Then he got up and pressed me against the wall and still kissing me. I felt his tongue rub my lower lip asking for a entrance which I gave into, our lips fighting for dominance. Wait whoa , lets not get ahead of our selfs , lets start from the beginning shall we?

____________________________________

"ERRP!ERRP!ERRP!" My alarm clock rang. I let out a moan and woke up to 2 miss calls and 1 text message, the text read,

'Bethers I haven't seen you in a while I miss ya bb!xx :Roxy'

'Omg I miss you to Rox we need to chill sometime me and Winnie are always free x ;)' {Winnie is Bethany's dog}

'How about tomorrow? Huh?x :Roxy'

'Sounds good, what are we doin?'

'Bon fire with a few others many single wink wink! lol um ill pick ya up at 3?: Roxy'

'Sounds great well I g2g :('

'Okai I love ya! :Roxy'

'Love you too!'

Our conversation ended. Roxy and I had been friends since i first started youtube. We had done collages and stuff together and we were really close.

I had no idea what to wear to the party. I didn't even know who was gonna be there. Oh well ill just go along with it. I decided to do my fall favorites before the Bon fire.

"Well I hope you liked my fall faves, well I gotta go because... well I don't know, Why dont we just stay with eachother forever?.."

I finally finished the video but then I was snapped out of my thoughts by my older sister.

"BETHANY!?, DID YOU TAKE MY MASCARA??" She yelled trying not to sound rude.

"NO..." I stated lying because I had stole hers but oh well what are little sisters for.

~~

*The next day*

My phone was screaming with phone calls. Mostly from Roxy, then I finally answered,

"Do you realize it's only ten in the morning ?" I said with my morning cranky voice.

"Wake up sexy, " she laughed and tickled me trying to get me to wake up.

"Ok ok ! I will , now leave."I said madly

"Love ya bae!?" she said nicely.

I hanged up the phone running to the bathroom, then brushing my hair and teeth. I let my hair be it self for a day because I mean we are going to the beach and my hair is naturally wavy i just put some mousse.  Then I got my jumper that's not all the way pants jumper but a one with shorts instead. Then a pacsun cardigan, I looked kinda cute if I do say so myself very coachella. I added a couple of rings and a necklace ,and a bracelet. Then i noticed the clock said 2:56. So I put on my red toms and sat on the couch waiting for Roxy.

It didn't take her to long to get to my house. She had another girl in the car, it was Ava. Me and Ava were really good fiends. since she was in the back I decided to sit in the front.

"Whoa look at that cutie!" Ava said winking at me.

"Get in the car loser, " Roxy teased.

"Awe I missed you!" I said back to her sarcasticly.

The rest of the way to the beach was pretty good. We sang almost all the way there, most of the songs were Miley Cyrus. We where a good group of girls I couldn't have it any other way. Then we came across this red mustang like the old versions.

"Oh look it's O2L!" Ava said happily. To tell you the truth I had No idea who they were.

"Hey guys" Roxy said blushing when she saw the guy i think to be Connor. But oh my.

I found out why she was blushing. He was so cute, I wanted to go up to him and just squeeze his cheeks. He stared at me and then winked. Which sent chills down my spine. I waved and he waved back then they sped up ,and he was gone. Damn he was hot. I fixed my frizzed out hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note

Hey guys This is my very first story. please vote if you want more? I felt like there was no heated fan fics of 'cethany' so tell me if you like bye VOTING & COMMENTING 👌