Morning at Connors place

*Next morning*

I didn't remember what happened last night. I know we had sex & losing my v card but I don't remember what led up to that.

I woke up in Connors tight warm arms. I loved that he cuddled with me. It was sweet. I smiled at his face, his mouth open snoring. It was funny. I let out a giggle and started playing with his hair. Ever since I first saw him I wanted to stick my fingers through his hair.. Maybe that's just a girl thing, i don't know.

I kept playing with his hair in tell he fluttered his eyes open.

"Good morning gorgeous." Connor said in his morning voice.

I smiled, his arms went more down my waist and he brought me closer.

"I have a surprise for you today." He stated still in his deep morning voice.

I began playing with his hair again, I laughed at him and said,

"It's not gonna be what happened last night is it?" I said smirking.

"Nooo." He said getting up smiling at me.

"Good ." I said sarcasticly.

"Not that it wasn't good." He said sarcastically.

"Hush it." I said smiling and sitting up my thighs had a pain rushing through them but i didn't show it.

I playfully punched his arm, and he mouthed ouch.

"Awe I hurt the little Connor?" I said in a baby voice.

He played along by putting his hands to his eyes and making crying noises.

"Here let me make it up to him." I said crawling over to Connors side of the bed. I straddled him and pecked his lips my inner thighs had so much pain.

"Did that make it better?" I said smiling.

He smiled and pecked me again. Then I pecked him, and he pecked me. I laughed got off of him and walked to his door then collapsed.

"And were are you going." He said chuckled.

"Well no where now. Help?" I gave him that look that Kourtney gives Scott when shes angry but she wants to laugh.

"You look good in my clothes." He said smiling.

"Oh yea because I only have your shirt on." I said smiling.

"Maybe." He said getting up, then helped me get up.

He picked me up and i wrapped my sore inner thighs around him .I winked at him, bit my lip because I knew that also made him crazy. He walked me down the stairs and to the kitchen where Ricky, Kian, and Jc were sitting down at the table I ran around the table and Connor followed. He then cornered me at the kitchen counter and backed me up to it and kissed me I realized my underwear was showing when Connor grazed his hand up my thighs.

"Go get a room you too!" Ricky said in his western accent.

Connor and I looked at him then Connor took me by surprise and began to kiss me harder.

"Connor. I only have your shirt on." I said between kissing.

They laughed at the sign of them seeing my thigh that was leading to my butt. But Kian chuckled the most with milk almost coming out of his nose.

"Sorry Bethany I just like to show what I got." Connor whispered into my ear.

I didn't look at him I was totally and completely embarrassed. I pushed him off of me and went back upstairs slowly. But I didn't go to his room I went to what looked like Jc's room.

I heard my name from Connors voice. But I ignored. I just laughed, then I heard someone come in the room.

"Bethany."

I turned to see it was kian. I smiled and held my finger to my mouth and whispered,

"Go get Connor and tell him I'm crying."

He smiled at me and nodded and left the room. Then I laid down on his bed face down and put my head in my pillow.

Then he came in,

"Bethany I'm sorry I was just playing around I swear I never meant to make you flash them." He said with sarcasm.

I continued to act as if I was crying. Then he walked over to me and sat down next to me.

I turned around in a fast motion and stuck my tongue out and said,

"Haha I fooled you!"

He jumped and then laughed, and said,

"I'll get you for that Bethany."

"No, no you won't."

"Yes,yes I will." He said sarcastically mocking me.

He pecked me and picked me up bridal style and walked back down stairs. We went to the kitchen and we were greeted by Ricky who high-fives me, also Jc and Kian.

"Good one Bethany." Kian whispered as Connor put me down.

He smiled and I smiled back in a friendly way. Connor looked at us and I hugged him. Nuzzling into his chest he smiled and hugged me back.

"Well Bethers do you want some breakfast?" JC asked in a British accent.

"Yes my dear." I responded with a British accent.

We laughed and Jc made me breakfast.