Chapter 2

The Crystal Gems and I waited in the sitting room as we watched Jasper's gem. It was weird looking at her in her physical form. She was a fierce warrior during the war and I don't think I've ever seen her "die". It was silent for a long period of time until Amethest spoke.

"I'm bored, I'm gonna go freak some people out in town,"

"Alright, just don't get in trouble," Pearl said. As Amethest was walking out the door Jasper poofed into her humanoid form. 

"I'm suprised you didn't bubble me, you still love me, Peridot?" Jasper said. 

"Please don't talk about that," I said, blushing. "I just wanted you to know that I know you can be a good person. There is a good Jasper in there somewhere. You just haven't found her," 

"So you still do love me don't you?" Jasper remarked. Amethest butted in and said,

"Wait, you and Jasper were a thing? I'm confused,"

"You better believe it!" Jasper said. "You remember don't you?" 

"Yes," I said. "We still could be a thing if you just admit the Earth is worth living!"

"Woah, a little demanding there, I don't know about that. You know I don't like demanding gems," Jasper said, shaking her finger at me. After she regenerated she really changed. She isn't as fierce as she used to be. 

"Jasper, *sigh* I-I just want you to be good, for me?" I said in the cutest way possible. 

"Peri, you are so cute sometimes. But your going to have try harder than that," I looked over at the Gems. Pearl and Garnet exchanged looks and Amethest had a container of popped corn. I heard a voice coming from Steven's sleeping area. 

"Jasper! Peridot became good, so can you. Then you can love each other without any conflict or it being awkward! The Earth is amazing, and I know you can protect it with us if you see just how great the people here are!" 

"Well, I can't say no to that!" Jasper said and before I knew it she did the thing where you put your lips against your romantic interest's lips to show affection. I think it's called "kissing". But I guess we are romantic partners now. I hope the Gems won't mind! I mean Garnet is bacicly in love with herself! 

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while! I just have been caught up in other fanfics and yeah. This is probably the last chapter of the series because I'm lazy to write anymore chapters. Sorry. Mettapearl42 out!