Ughh A/n

Hello readers, this is it. And a/n that no one likes. But this one is good. The sequel is coming out!!!! Yes the sequel u guys wanted me too do. So I wanted to give u a sneak peek of the story.

~~~Sneak peek~~~

Grey angel P.O.V

Today is the anniversary of me and Adrien a.k.a chat noir. Yep I said it. After a battle months ago, chat saw me deform as I finished the job cause ladybug pass out. When I came back, he looked at me shocked. I looked down and was about to run before he grab my wrist. He pulled me to him and kissed me. When we went for air, Adrien replaced chat noir's spot. Thats the we confess our love. But soon, ladybug woke up and deformed too. So i guess we all knew each others' identity, but we wanted to talk to each other in our ego name. Today is that day. We decided to meet at the eiffil tower cause thats where he took me that started all this. I wanted to come early cause I didn't know if I would get late. As I flew over paris with my long beautiful angel white wings, to the tower. One of my moves is to come behind someone to attack. I guess that what happened that day. As I came up, I saw chat's body facing the other direction. But then I saw a ladybug suit arms around he's neck. The closer I got, the anger, sadness, and depress I became. Ladybug and Chat was together....He cheated on me.....He used me!!!!!! "ADRIEN AGRESTE!!! U USED ME U CHEATER!!! I THOUGHT U CARED!!" As they stopped and turned to me, I had my bow n arrow pointing to them as tears came down. He looked at me shocked. "I can explai-" "EXPLAIN WHAT?!? THAT U USED ME!?! THAT U CHEATED ON ME?!? THAT I thought that u cared??" My arms was shaking and I pointed to them. "Grey angel please dont shoot its not what it looks lik-" "U BETTER SHUT UP LADYBUG CAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE U TOOK THE ONLY THING THAT PROTECTED ME FROM MY FATHER!!! And so u two be together, Im leaving. To live with my absence father. At least he dont treat me like this." I pulled back my arrow and bow nd flew away. "Grey angel!!! No please!!! Come back!!!" Chat's voice became smaller as I flew home. I deformed in a dark alley between my house and my neighbors. I fell to the ground and cried. Each one was harder than the first. He broke my heart.... it can never be fixed again. Wolfy tried her best to calm me but she knew it couldn't work. She knew I cared for him as my knight n shining armor, but he had other plans and stab me with he's sword. She hid as my neighbor Luke, heard me. He moved here 3 months ago. He came running to me. "Whats wrong??? Who did this to u?!?" He sounded angry and I knew why. He cared for me, more than anyone have. When chat wasn't with me, he would. I helped us family unpack their stuff when they moved and that is when we became friends. He looked at me with woried eyes then stopped. He saw me clenched my chest, above my heart. Then he knew exactly what happen. His eyes had anger in them as he see me sob. He picked me up bridal style and took me to his house. His mom was asleep and his dad was at work. His sister, Dana, came to us. "Whats wrong with (y/n)?" I could tell that she was worried too. "I'll tell u later" Before she replied, we left. He took me too his room and laid me on his bed. I sob harder when I was on his bed. I felt Luke come from behind me and held me close to him. I turned around to his chest and cried. He pet my hair as wolfy secretly flew out. He had his window open a little but she was able to get out unnoticed. Then she flew away. I felt safe in his arms as I cried. Finally I calmed down and took deep breathes. "Thats better. Was it him (y/n)? Was it him that did this to u?" I stood quite. "Tell me (y/n). U know I care for u so im not letting thi-" "yes" I felt him hugged me tighter. "What?" "I said yes" My voice was cracking. "There, there. Calm down and try to go to sleep" I closed my eyes and darkness crept over me. "Thank u Luke" I said before I went to sleep.

~~~Sneak peek end~~~

I hoped u in joy the sneak peek. The next a/n will tell u the title of the second book. Author out!