Chapter 4: Normal things with friends

~~ Continuation of Chapter 3 ~~

I saw the person who grabbed my wrist. He was the guy beside Max.
"Hey, sorry for suddenly grabbing you. I'm Bennett-" He said as let go of my wrist. "-I am really sorry" As he looked down. Are you some lost puppies? Cause you kept following me around. But whjasbiandis NO. ELISE, CONTROL YOURSELF. NO FRIENDS = PEACEFUL LIFE. OKAY?

"Yeah, okay" I answered as I notice that the color of his hair was auburn. It was kinda wavy but he suits it. His eyes were dark brown. He's... NOPE NOPE NOPE. He's ugly and irritating. Yes, that's it.

"Hey! Yo! Li!" Said the guy behind him as he ran towards me. "Hi Elise! I'm Marco, and I really want to be-" he tripped and fell down face first and his friends started laughing at. Then he got up and continued what he was saying "-Friends with you. You are so cool!" He said as he smiled at me. He has dark green eyes. His hair is black and kinda wavy like Bennett's. He is a clumsy type, I think.

"Yeah, yeah. Run properly next time" I let out a chuckle. Ugh why. I looked away and started walking out of the classroom. But the guys called me again.

"Hey Elise, what's your next class?" They asked in unison

"Calculus" I answered back. Then I started walking again and felt a hand playing with my hair. I looked behind me and saw Marco playing with it. I glared at him and he stopped. Why are they even behind me. I glared at them and Caleb walked beside me.

"We're in your next class too" He smiled and winked at me. Wait, they're in my next class?! But why?! I tried to walkfaster and started running but even though I did, they were able to catch-up. They're pretty athletic ey?

"Hey! Don't you dare leave us again" Max said as he held my hand. Why is he holding my hand? We barely know each other. "Don't worry, this is a normal thing with friends" He said and winked at me.

"Friends? We're not even friends yet. Let go of me" I told him. But he didn't let go of me. I tried removing his hand, but he was like glued to my wrist. I wanted to bite it but I can't. I don't even know who he really is. "Max, please let go" I asked him and he looked at me wearing a huge smile.

"You remembered my name!!!" He shouted as he held my hand even tighter. I shouldn't have said his name. Now he won't let me go. Then I heard his friends murmuring. Hmmm, I smell jealousy. Oh wait what. No. They're just users Elise. THEY WILL JUST USE YOU.

"You're so unfair, Max" Austin said as he frowned. "We wanted to hold Elise's hand too you know" But then he saw that my other hand was vacant and held it too. He was smiling like there's no tomorrow. I don't understand them. Who are they? I tried asking them to let go of my hand. But they didn't. So I tried asking them. I glared at them and they smiled. Then Austin answered me.

"We're a group of guys who want to be friends with you. We call ourselves, FBPC" he said as he smiled and winked at me. I don't know what FBPC stands for. I wanted to ask but we reached our next class and entered the room. We sat down and I'm still seated next to them since there were only six vacant chairs and are found at the back. The teacher went into the classroom and started the lesson. I started taking notes and tried to ignore the guys. And it was pretty successful because the teacher is strict since he saw two people talking to each other and he shouted at them and they were embarrassed so the guys didn't bother to talk to me. Then the bell rang and the boys asked me what my next classes are after lunch.

"Art, Literature, Computer, and PE" i answered them and they started smiling. I'm sure we have the same classes again.

"I feel so happy that we'll be in the same classes again!" Marco said as he gave me a huge smile. I glared at him and he laughed. "You look adorable when you glare at me" marco told me and winked. He called me adorable? No no no Elise. I shot him with another glare and he just winked at me. Oh how I wish this day will now end.

It's already lunch break and I'm so hungry. I looked for my wallet inside my bag but I couldn't find it. I realized that I forgot it at home. Well, I'll just skip lunch. Only 4 hours left until classes end. But Bennett was beside me the whole time. He saw me looking for my wallet but I couldn't find it.

"Someone forgot her wallet at home" as he let out a chuckle. "I'll pay for your lunch. And don't worry, it's my treat. You don't have to pay me" He smiled at me. He's pretty kind tho. But, he looks so hand- no, he looks like a playboy. Just like the others.

"No thanks, I'll just skip lunch for today" I told him as I looked away. But he insisted and kept telling me that he'll pay for it. It was irritating and I just need to accept his offer so that he'll shut up. So we ate lunch together with the guys. They were fun to be with but still. I don't want to be friends with them. The bell rang and lunch ended. We went to our next classes.

After 4 hours, the classes finally ended. I feel so relieved that I survived this day even though 5 guys were trying to be friends with me the whole day. While tomorrow is another school day. So yeah. Time to go home now. Luckily, I ran so fast that the guys weren't able to find me. I saw my uncle and aunt waiting for me outside the school. I got in the car.

"How's your first day, Sweetie?" My uncle asked me while he was driving. I can't say that it was terrible because I kinds enjoyed it. My plan of being unknown has failed. It ended up as something unexpected.

"It was good. I learned a lot" i said, even though I didn't learn anything. It was terrible. It was horrible. I hate it. But of course, I need to make them happy and proud. I need to work hard.

When we got home, we ate dinner and talked about what happened today while my uncle is working and my aunt stayed at home then I continued my story about what happened in school during my first day. If I had friends. If I got bullied and more.. Then I kissed them a good night and I immediately to my room. I did my some homework. And after doing so, I felt so tired. Then I didn't know I already fell asleep.

*A/N* (⌒▽⌒)
~~ Please vote and share my story to others, thank you! I love you all ~~
~~ See you soon, thank you for reading! Take care & have fun <3 ~~