Goodbye Graceful

Tonight was my night. I was going against Charlotte for the title at Payback. As I was waiting for my music to hit I couldn't help vut get nervous. My husband and daughters where ringside. All nerves washed away when my music hit. "Goodbye Graceful" by Falling In Reverse playing throughout the arena. "And the challenger from Seaside New Jersey Brittney!" The crowd went crazy. I winked at my family.
        After the match I met them backstage holding my brand new championship belt. "Sweetheart I am so proud of you!"  CJ said hugging me. I picked up my daughters and kissed them. "Ready to go sleep in your own bed?" He asked laughing. "You don't even know." I said with a sigh of relief. "You guys head out I want to stay for the last match" I said putting the kids down. I kissed them goodbye and headed to my locker room. "Way to go champ!" I heard behind me. I turned around to see Roman standing there. "Thanks....wait you know I exist?!" I said laughing. Roman wasn't a man of many words. He came he did his job and he left. "Of course I do I love watching you wrestle." He said stepping closer. "Umm, isn't that your wife?" I asked pointing behind him. "Fuck." He said turning around. I could see he was annoyed, but not as annoyed as she looked.
           My weekend home was amazing. I had a break from work and was able to hang out with my family and friends. It was the Wednesday after tapping Smackdown and it was time for CJ to drop me back at the airport. We were going over to England for a month. "I'm going to miss you babe, but I'll be home in a month."I said kissing him. "I thought you said this would get easier." He said kissing me back. I kissed my kids and went inside. I watched them drive away and felt the usual wave of sadness come over me. I knew it was only a matter of time before I would just retire.
              "Hey champ I was looking for you!" I heard from behind me. "Oh hey Joe..." I said caught off guard by the hug he gave me. Joe had retained his championship at Payback. "Now that we're both champs, we are going to be spending a lot of time together kid." He said putting his arm around me. Oh god. We sat next to each other on the plane. I put in my headphones and closed my eyes. "Well I'm going to nap now sooo wake me when we get to London ok?" I said to Joe who aslo had his eyes closed.  I fell asleep listening to Taylor Swift. "He's so tall and handsome as hell he's so bad but he does it so well." I found myself dreaming of Joe. I woke myself up to find myself cuddling with Joe. I found myself snuggling closer and going back to sleep. In the back of my mind I knew this was wrong, but it felt so nice.