I love your touch in a hateful kind of way

Joe and my other family membees took my pregnancy news as shock at first, but quickly turned to joy.  I had already talked to the bosses and they agreed I could stay on tv, but I will only manage Roman Reigns now when his suspension was over. Joe was taking this time to reinvent himself. I, myself, had already gotten a new theme song and some new attire since I was no longer wrestling. I had announced my news to rhe WWE universe, but since they knew of my divorce their question was, was Roman Reigns my baby daddy? A question I wasn't ready to answer to the world. I had my daughters every chance I got and they were even more excited than I was.
          One night when it was just Joe and I he made a fantastic dinner and we ate by candle light. "So um...did you like your dinner babygirl?" He asked nervously. "Yes! It was wonderful, are...are you alright?" I asked concerned about his nervousness. "Um yeah well....look I love you so much and...fuck it, babygirl will you marry me?" He asked dropping to one knee. "Of course I will!" I cried bringing him into a tight embrace. "You make me so happy I'm going to give you the world!" He said hugging me tight.

*new theme song is in the video at the top!*