Chapter 29

YAY! ANOTHER CHAPTER! You guys should love me right now..... AND GUESS WHAT?! EVERYONE IS INSANE!!! Haha...

Enjoyy!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 29

Rhea, Natalia and I walked down to breakfast. Since it was the day we were leaving, Madame Laurence decided she was going to feed us an extra-special meal. Down in the dining hall, Madame Laurence came out just like the first day, pushing a silver cart in front of her. This time through, we knew food was on it.

"Good morning girls! Are you excited to return home?"

"Kinda, are we going to be able to go to Velernia anytime soon?" Verlernia was the name for the Gifted realm.

"Of course! As long as you have your necklaces, you can go anywhere in the world with just a small rub and a true thought."

"That's so cool!" Rhea exlaimed.

"Yes, it is. Now, let's eat!" Madame Laurence put a plate in front of us. On each plate was two pancakes, a few pieces of baccon, and potato bites. 

We each dug in to the wonderful food, and it was as usual, amazing!

After eating all the food we sat at the table in a full silence.

"Well, that was awesome." Rhea said.

"Agreed." I said.

"I loved that!" Natalia said.

"I'm glad you girls enjoyed it. Now how about you go pack? I'm sure you are all behind after this long week."

It was then that I realized I hadn't even started to pack!

"Oh yeah! We haven't even started to pack!" Natalia said and we started to rush upstairs when my name was called.

"Ashton!" Madame Laurence said.

I turned to look at her as my two friends ran ahead.

"Come here." she said and I walked back over to the table, helping to clean up while Madame Laurence talked.

"I heard that you girls got tattos?"

"Yes.."

"And that there is something special about yours?"

"I guess so..."

"Well, Ashton, I have some news for you. That tatto of wings connects you to the evil that lurks. They became real because you are so open and powerfull. Now, it is apart of you. It will make your feelings stronger, and your element much more powerful. But you will also be more attracted to danger. You must keep yourself in check now, and for the rest of your long life, Ashton. I agree that the tattoo is beautiful, but it is also extremely dangerous. So is Lucas."

I looked at Madame Laurence confused.

"Lucas?'

"The guys you met on the beach. He is like you, yes. But he is dangerous and is highly capable of hurting you. I do not like you having anything to do with him, but if you wish to, you may."

I nodded, "Thank you Madame Laurence." I said and walked up the stairs and back into the dorm to pack once again.

At noon we were at the air port, and Natalia and I were saying our goodbyes to Rhea. Teary goodbyes. Although I know Natalia didn't want anyone to notice she was crying about leaving Rhea.

As we stepped on the plane and Natalia and I sat in our seats, I pulled out a book while she pulled out her usual iPod.

I was completely inside the world of Sara Dessen's Along for the Ride.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, it's SUPER short, but come one ppl, It's my THIRD UPLOAD for the day! Any questions, please ask now, as it's coming to an end! VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

More tomorrow :)

~AE