Dan Howell Fanfiction

A/N: I decided to put the entire story into one chapter so....

My name is Aubrey and I am at Playlist Live. I am a you tuber and I have about four million subscribers. My fans are all here right now, but I am backstage with some other you tubers that make similar content as me. So far I have seen Tyler Oakley, Joey Graceffa, Shane Dawson, Dan Howell, Phil Lester, Louise from SprinkleofGlitter, Chris Kendall, Pj Ligouri, Joe Sugg, Alfie Deyes, and Catrific. More are on their way, but for now, we are just socializing. But that is just the problem. I am very socially inept. My idols are Dan and Phil, and I cannot afford to embarrass myself in front of them, so I have been staying as far away from them as I can. But then the unexpected happened. Phil walked up to me and held his hand out to shake. I shook his hand. So far so good.

"You must be Aubrey, right?" He asked. I nodded my head yes and he smiled, "Nice to meet you, my name is Phil, from AmazingPhil."

"Nice to meet you, Phil. How are you enjoying the party?" I asked him.

"It's nice so far. I'm hoping that the others get here soon, or the show may be cancelled because Marcus has our scripts," I nod my head to let him know that I understand what he is saying, and I see that Dan is walking over to us.

I start to get really nervous and I can tell that I am slightly sweating, but not that much. So far, I have been handling talking to people just fine. That may change when I talk to Dan though, because he is my favourite youtuber of all time. I may be a slight fan....

"Hello, are you Aubrey?" Dan asked once he got over to where Phil and I were standing.

"Yes, I'm from the YouTube channel called AubreyIsEntertaining. I started my channel as a joke to my friends at school, but it was a lot of fun, and others on the internet liked it, and it just sort of took off," I explain. I probably didn't need to tell them that, but it was too late anyways. They probably don't want to know the backstory of why I'm here.

"Nice, well I'm Dan from danisnotonfire, and I used to be a HUGE fan of other youtubers, so I decided to give it a try, and now I'm here!" He said while spreading his arms around as a gesture to show that he was there. But when he did that, he hit a stage manager in the face, and made her drop all of the papers she was holding.

Dan bent down and helped her pick them up, and so did I. Phil joined in too, because he is really nice. When we were done helping her, we all stood up and Dan apologized to her. He then turned to me and explained that he was very socially awkward, and embarrassing stuff like that happened all the time in public areas.

"But he's not as clumsy as me, though," Phil said.

"Yeah, that's for sure," Dan said jokingly.

Marcus and a few others walked in and handed out the scripts. We were doing a short play and we all needed to memorize the lines that we were going to have to say. I skimmed through it a bit and realized that Dan, Phil, Louise, and I were going to have an entire scene together with nobody else. I already knew that that I was going to embarrass myself in front of them.

Basically, the whole scene is about how I'm single and so is Dan, and Phil and Louise are dating but then Louise wants Dan, but I get jealous. We have a big fight, Dan tries to settle it, and Phil is really sad that Louise left him for his best friend.

There's a kissing scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M FREAKING OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan notices too, and sees that I am worried also. He comes over to me, and we talk it through.

"We don't have to if you don't want to," He says.

"But then the producers would get irritated and not let me perform any of my own shows," I sigh and Dan puts his hand on my shoulder and looks into my eyes.