Chpt.17 Run,Bitch,Ruunnnn!

Amani's POV (Next day)

I woken up by someone taking the covers off me. Stop!,gimme the covers,I said sleepily to whoever it was. I guess what is said worked,because I went back to sleep. Of course someone always fucking my shit up,I woke up again but this time I saw Tyga taking off my pajama bottoms. I screamed and kicked him,I don't know where exactly but it stalled long enough for me to run downstairs. I saw Justice,Mia,Dehlani,and Ari,sitting on the couch eating. They all got up immediately when they saw I didn't have my bottoms on. "What happened?, Did he try something?",Ari asked me. "Nope,we are about to jump this nigga",Justice said. Right as she said that he came running down the stairs after me. "Don't touch her,cuz if you do you will get your ass beat",Ari said to him. "Sure will",Justice chimed. "Yup",Dehlani added. "Get the fuck out my way!",he said as he pushed past them and walked over to me. He didn't even touch me but Dehlani,Ari and Justice were beating his ass while Mia was rooting them on. I joined in too because he know what he was doing-well what he was about to do was wrong,and he needs his ass beat for it. Before we could finish our job, The other men came in and pulled us off of him. Tyga came over to me and picked me up,I bit him and the last thing I remember was him hitting me.

Ari's POV
After Tyga and Amani went up stairs everybody was arguing except Mia and Bryson. "August if you hit me I will beat your ass,so put your hand down.",Justice said to August. "Stfu Justice!",August yelled at her. She jumped and mean mugged him. On the other hand Trey and Dehlani were actually talking. "Bae,why you do that? He didn't hit you,but if he did you know to come get me.",he told her. "I know that but he was tryna do stuff to her and she not used to being here yet.",Dehlani said back. Me and Chris were yelling at each other. "Ari look at me when I'm talking to you!",he said as he punched me. I got back up and slapped the shit outta him,then we were full fledge fighting. He punched me again and I kicked him in his nuts,Simple. I went upstairs and got a pillow and blanket. I threw it down the stairs for his bitch ass. You sleeping on the couch tonight,I yelled down the steps. Chris picked them up and threw the stuff on the couch,August,Mia,Bryson,Justice, Trey,Dehlani went upstairs to bed and so did I.

Amani's POV
I woke up later on in a T-shirt and I had no underwear on. I felt a pain in between my legs. Before I moved I noticed Tyga had his arms wrapped around me like,I was his girl or some shit. I slowly got out his grip and got out the bed. "Where you going?",he asked. What did you do?,I screamed at him. "Daddy put it down", he said laughing. Then I realized. I started crying,and asking myself what I did to have this happen to me. I snatched a pillow and a blanket off the bed and layed on the floor,I decided to sleep there. It would be at least a little bit safer.

Ari's POV
I got up later that night and went down stairs to check on Chris. He was still up playing video games. I walked down the stairs and went over to him. You can come sleep with me now, I said to him. He kept playing the game and started laughing. You mad at me?,I asked him. He just started laughing even harder. What's so funny?,I asked,looking around. Since he was laying on his stomach I hopped in his back and started kissing him on the forehead. He grabbed me and started kissing me,he picked me up and took me upstairs. He was still laughing,when we got up there. We both got in bed and before we went to sleep I asked him what's so funny. "I knew you would make me come back up here.",he said laughing even more. Do you want to go back downstairs?, I asked. "Nah,Im playing",he said. He wrapped his arms around me and then we went to bed.