Simon Cowell?

Chloe POV:

I pilled ontop of the boys and started screaming. They must have been listening to me. I dont really mind. I roll off the boys and land with a thud onto the floor. I start laughing for no reason and the boys look at me funny. Then Nialls lips start tugging into a smile and then we are both laughing. Then Louis joins in and once again we are a laughing mess.
"Omg your laugh is so contagious!"
Louis says getting up aswell. We all get up and then Louis says.
"You know your voice is amazing. "
"Yeah!"
The boys say nudging me. I blush a little and nudge them back.
"Why thank you kind princes"
I say bowing and giggling.
"Anything for the princess"
They say in unison. Again! How the hell do they do that! They must have secret poweres!
"Yeah we do!"
Louis yells fist pumping the air.
"OMG YOU CAN READ MINDS!"
I yell looking at them like they are a rare species of animal.
"No you think out loud though."
"Ohhh really dearie"
I say miming an old lady try to hobble down the stairs but I tripped up on a sock. I tumbled down like a washing machine
"AHHHH TUMBLE! IM LIKE A WASHING MACHINE!!"
I yell. When I finally reach the floor I stand up and my head spins and i fall on my bottme. The boys walk down stairs cluching the rail to stop them from falling because they are laughing so much. They look like there going to pee pee themself.
"MIND YOU DONT PEE PEE YOURSELF"
I yell waving my finger at them trying to get up again. Then a tiny fly flies past me and I smack it away
"AHHH ITS GONNA BITE MEEEE!"
I smack it onto the floor but then feel guilty as it struggles on the floor then stops moving.
"Oh my goodness"
I say picking it up. I nudge it.
"Come on little fella."
I nudge it again and it doesnt move.
"OMG I KILLED IT! IM A MURDER!!!!!"
I wipe the fake tears and stroke it.
"Sorry little fella"
It needs a funeral!
"Your going to have beast of a funeral! Come on little fella!"
I get up and the room starts spinning and I fall to the floor. Forgot I will still a washing machine. I bum shuffle all the way to the front door
"AHHHH MY BUM BURNS!"
"Chloe its called carpet burn"
Louis says imbertween laughs. He puts his hand ontop my shoulder.
"Sir. This is not a laughing matter. Im afriad you need to step out the building and think about your actions"
I say pushing his legs and I set the fly down on the tiny table by the flowers.

Louis POV:

Chloe mutters to herself and then screams.
"OMG I KILELD IT! IM A MURDERER!!"
Then she picks up a fly from the floor.
I look at Niall and we both burst out laughing. I dont know where her sudden burst of enegry came from. Shes so cute when she talks to her self. She strokes the fly and says gently
"Sorry little fella"
Awwwww. I snapchat her chatting away to the fly and then she tries to get up again. If anyone else sees us it would look weird becuase me and Niall are just laughing and filming Chloe who is sat on the floor at the bottem of the stairs. She falls on her bum and scrunches her eye brows. CUTENESS LEVEL 100. Then she starts bum shuffling to the front door. Me and Niall laugh are head off as we follow her. Then she screams as loud as she could possibly can.
"AHHHH MY BUM BURNS'"
I walk over to her while laughing and said.
"Chloe its called carptet burn"
I manage to say imbertween laughs.
"Sir. This is not a laughing matter. Im afriad you need to step out the building and think about your actions"
She says seriosuly pushing my legs. She gets up and she waves a bit and pushes me into the door. Then she comes up my face and whispers.
"If you want to be let go then you have to say the secret song"
I giggle then say.
"So what is it then?"
"WHISPERRRRRRRR"
She whispered rolling all her r's.
"The secret password song thingy magigy is......... she slowly spins around raises her hands up in the air then whispers.
"Chloe is the bestest of the bestest of the besttt. and you love her so muchhhh. You love her because she is the queen of the queen of all the queeensssss. She is the sass master of the house and you shall praise her forever and ever.!"
She pauses then whispers.
"You have to shout it for triple effect.
I nod then scream really loudly.
"CHLOE IS THE BESTEST OF THE BESTEST OF THE BEST AND YOU LOVE HER SOOOO MUCHHHHH. YOU LOVE HER BECAUSE SHE IS THE QUEEN OF THE QUEEN OF ALL THE QUEENSSSSSSS. SHE IS THE SASS MASTER OF THE HOUSE AND I WILL PRAISE HER FOR EVER AND EVERRRRR!"

Chloes POV:

I nod with satisfaction at Louis and set him free. I shake his hand and say
"You are no longer a pesan-"
I sniff the air. And sniff again. Anyone could mistake me for a dog.
"I SMELL SPAGATI BOLAGNASE!!"
I say running into the kitchen. Spaggti is my favrouite dish ever I was in heavan. SO MUCH FOOD MY TUMMY IS GOING TO GET MARRIED.
"HOLLY BALONE IS IT DINNER ALREADY!"
I say sitting at the table. Louis sits one side of my and Liam sits the other side. We tuck in and I slurp up the noodles like no tommrow.
"Ohhhh yasssss!"
I yelled stabbing a meat ball and shoving it in my mouth.
"Chloe. Did anyonr give you any chocolate or sweets?"
I shake my head quickly making me go dizzy.
"The world is spinning again!!"
I yell with a mouth full of meatball pointing at everything.
"Why are you so hyper then?"
Liam says sighing.
"Well. You see now"
I said finshing my mouth full and waving my fork around.
"I played some piano and my emotions flooded then I was calm then happy then hyper for no chessy reason..."
The boys laughed and I looked round the table and glared at them all. I threw a meatball at Zayn who glared back at me.
"Peasant"
I mumble as I carry on eating.

*lots of food later*

Finnaly I calmed down and I fiddled with my knecklace as we watched the new disney film inside out. My emotions started coming back and I held them back. Then the song hold back the river came into my head so I started humming it still fidlding with my knecklace. Louis wrapped his are around me and pulled me close to him. He must have notices my mood change. I look up at him and smile. Its great to have your best friend by your side all the time. Oh wait... we are fake dating.. forgot bout that. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and it scard the living poop outta me I jumped off the sofa and screamd. Liam went and opend the door and I heard a deep voice say something.
"Is it a robber........... Is it a criminal ............... or is It the police..... there is only one way to find out. "
I say creeping over to the door and look through the gap. The boys laughed at me. As usual. Then my mouth hangs open as my eyes focus on who it is.
"HOLY SHIT ITS SIMON COWELL!"
I yell. I quickly cover my mouth and launch my body onto the sofa landing on god knows who.
"Ah. Chloe Payne!"
He says opening the door and looked at me weirdly. I clambered off everyone. I go over to him and shake his hand. Jeez he has a firm grip. He could of stopped my blood circulation! Then my fingers would have fell off!!
"Im here for you!"
He says smiling at me.
"For me?! You simion cowell her for me!?"
I said pointing at me chest looking at him with the oh - my look.
"Yes. Louis sent me a video of you singing earlier on today and I think that you have a outstanding voice. I came here to hear if for myself because I would like to sign you into a record deal."
"Oh my god"

----------------------

I hope you like this paragraph. Dont forget to vote and let me know it you like it. Thanks alot for all the reads I appritiate that some people are acutally reading it.
~ Chloe xoxoxoxoxox