Story Part

Show me the meaning of being lonely

Hello to this cruel world where i lost my love for which she wasn't ready be why, i have to see all that now im sitting at her grave asking to show the meaning to me live lonely without her .

So many words for the broken heart
It's hard to see in a crimson love
So hard to breathe
Walk with me and maybe

There were so many words that really broke my heart i was in daze that she was not dead, i took her to hospital with all her blood on my shirt that isn't bothered wat bothered was to save her n the words that doctors said to my already broken heart n really made hard to see in the dark that was totally crimson n really hard to breathe wen they said ur not with me anymore ,so hard that i wanted u to walk with me or may be beyond that where i can b with u forever .

Nights of light so soon become
Wild and free, I could feel the sun
Your every wish will be done
They tell me

Show me the meaning of being lonely
Is this the feeling I need to walk with?
Tell me why I can't be there where you are
There's something missing in my heart

With every passing days it's hard to breathe without soon nights light up n are wild n free like I can feel the sun coming up n they all tell me that soon Everything will be fine n I'll be over with u n move on but that's true my love that's not really.

My kalpi plzzz show me the meaning of being lonely where I can't have u in mind to dread over where u left ur love to die like hell each n every sec in my life is this wat it feels to be walking alone without you by my side .

Tell me why I can't be there with u where ever ur are there's always this emptiness in my heart without u inside it. It's like my heart is been torn apart into infinite pieces

Life goes on as it never ends
Eyes of stone observe the trends
They never say, forever gaze, if only

Beauty roams to an endless love
There's no control, are you with me now?
Your every wish will be done
They tell me

All n u to said that life should go on as it's never gonna end or stop for someone .

Even the eyes of stoned ppl follow the trend n they can never say wats its to be lonely n forever gaze on wat it's in trend in world .
If only they knew wat beauty lies to have a endless Love one can never control over it n are u still with me now to make me feel better but then ur not with me as a person n I'm still trying to fulfill ur wishes n they all tell it's isn't worth wen ur not with me to make ur wishes true .
But I want to do for u but I know deep down my heart that my destiny is u n I'm gonna be with u there forever .

Show me the meaning of being lonely
Is this the feeling I need to walk with?
Tell me why I can't be there where you are
There's something missing in my heart

Plz kalpi plz love I can't be here in this heartless world n not here wen ur not here for me to be with me love, I'll just come to u n so that I can have u in my arms .

There's nowhere to run, I have no place to go
Surrender my heart, body and soul
How can it be you're asking me
To feel the things you never show?

I've no where to run n have no place to go n give my heart ,body n soul to someone else n how u ask me that wen u didn't feel n never showed it wen time was correct n I can't give my heart anyone else apart from u .

Tell me why can't I be there where you are
Show me the meaning of being lonely
Is this the feeling I need to walk with?
Tell me why I can't be there where you are
There's something missing in my heart

Show me the meaning of being lonely
Is this the feeling I need to walk with?
Tell me why I can't be there where you are
There's something missing in my heart

Tell me kalpi y I can't be there with u bcz there's something missing in my heart which only u can heal it n love guess wat I'm coming to u whether u like it or not n I can't stand by in this world without u by my side so it's better I be there where ur n live together .
*************************************************

Small one short story of Ragna hope u all like it n do vote n comment
Don't copy the story or translate to another language
Enjoy reading new stories
Love n regards
Bhavana